One day

"STOP IT ONEE-CHAN!!!"

----------------------------------------------

"Natsu!! You really don't get it do you? Doors are meant to be used to enter and exit rooms, not windows!!" Lucy bellows through out the hall.

"I do use doors Luce! I came through that one like half a second before you started screaming at me." Natsu happily says, pointing at the guild door.

"THEN WHY CANT YOU COME THROUGH MY FRONT DOOR INSTEAD OF THE WINDOW?!?!" She screeches.

"Cause your window is always open and your door is locked." He says in a 'duh' tone.

"Calm down cherry top, she is obviously on her per-" Gray says but is interrupted by Erza suddenly slapping her hand over his mouth.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME ICE POP?!" Natsu screeches, a tick mark forming on his forehead.

"I CALLED YOU A CHERRY, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT?!" Gray retorts, the two boys' heads now smashed together.

"YES I DO YOU SNOW GLOBE!! DO I LOOK LIKE A CHERRY!?" He yells, suddenly worried about his looks.

"YOU LOOK LIKE SOMETHING" Gray yells.

"IT CANT BE WORSE THAN YOUR FUGLY FACE YOU TROLL!!" Natsu screams.

The sound of skin impacting with skin echoes through the guild.

Soon enough the whole guild is brawling, chairs and tables are get in thrown across the room, bottles are getting smashed and bones are getting broken.

"Just another day in fairy tail" says Mira's sweet voice.

"How many times a year do you say that?" Asks (y/n) quietly.

The two are sitting at the bar, refusing to join the fight.

"About 340ish" she says smiling.

"The other 25 days I'm either sick or doing jobs" She laughs.

"I don't blame you there" (y/n) giggles, twirling a small section of her (h/l) (h/c) hair around her dainty, thin finger.

"I'm going to go get some air" says (y/n) quietly, she stands up quickly and walks out of the guild, dodging flying objects as she walks through the crowd.

She walks to a small tree outside of the city, always from all the loud noises and people.

-(y/n) pov-

I walked down the street smiling at the beautiful weather.
'It's so pretty!' I think to myself.
A cool gust of wind blows and my hair flies out behind me. I giggle slightly as I walk.
'It reminds me of Luna-chan' my nickname for lunarorin.

"Nora-chan!" A childs voice echoes in my ears as i walk towards the tree.

Suddenly I grab my head in pain and feel myself falling. I quickly grab the tree for support as I clutch my head in agony.

That always happens.

When ever i get hear that voice ring in inside my ears my head feels like it is about to split in half.
But I refuse to scream.
Because whenever I scream, all the dragon slayers hear it.
And their heads feel like splitting too.

That's the sad thing about me, I'm known as "the wailing woman".
I can't remember my life before I was taken on by Lunarorin.
That's all I could remember.
If I think about her too much a get a weird voice in my head.

After a few deep breaths my head slowly stops hurting.
I stand up slowly, regaining my balance and dusting myself off.

"What was that all about?"I hear a raspy voice say behind me.

"Sting!" I say excitedly.

I turn to see my good friend sting standing behind me with a large smile on his face.

We met while I was on a mission while The rest of fairy tail was stuck in tenrou. He didn't know I was in fairy tail until the grand magic games but we've been friends ever since.

"What are you doing here?" I ask happily.

"Rouge and I are on a mission and as I was walking I smelt you and decided to come say hi!" He says smiling.

"You smelt me? That's kind of creepy..." I laugh

"You still haven't answered my question (y/n)-chan." Sting says seriously.

"Oh, it's nothing" I smile.

"Just a headache" I say smiling.

"You sure? It looked pretty bad.." Sting trails off.

"I'm fine sting really, let's go see rouge!" I change the subject.

As the two of us walk further away from forest the cool breezes get less frequent.

I was always an incredibly clumsy person and always managed to trip over or hurt myself. Sting caught on to this as the years went by and has always been making sure I'm stable when we're together.

Rouge has always tried to do the same but is so much more shy and a fair distance away from me so sting always helps instead.

We walk into a small cafe near the bakery and sit down at the same table rough, fro and lector at sitting at.

"(Y/N)-chan!!" Yells lector.

We all sit at the small table talking and eating for a good two hours before I stand up. I walk to the counter and pay for all of our lunch then come back.

"I was so good seeing you guys again! You need to one more often. Thank you for having lunch." I say smiling as I dust if my skirt.

"Awe I'll see you soon(y/n/n)." Says sting as he stands up as well.

He walks over to my and gently wraps his arms around me, they rest on my waist as I hug him back.

His strong arms stay resting o my waist as I breath in his sweet scent.

After a few seconds I pull away, not wanting to make it awkward for rouges and the others.

I smile at sting and walk over to rouge who is sitting still.

I gently wrap my arms around his from behind and smile. He hugs my arms awkwardly and rests his head in my shoulder smiling slightly.

I pull away after a few seconds again and he turns back to me.

"It was good seeing you again stay safe alright?" He says sweetly. I nod in response and the two exceeds hug my tightly.

I hug them back and stand up.

I smile and wave goodbye, then make my way back to the guild hall.

The second I open the door Natsu and gray both stare directly at me.

"W-what?" I ask nervously.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!"