Chapter 9

Claire's POV•

Wait... It's Thompson's car, Thompson is here?! OH NO!!!

And I was right.. It was Thompson, Chloe's older sister and his other teammates.

"Whoah whoah whoah, Why the fuck are these assholes here?" One of my brother's teammates said.

I don't know all of them.. All i know is Aaden and Sam. Maybe, I can know 'really know' them.

"JONES!" An older guy said.

"Coach Anderson?" Oh, so he's a coach..

"Why are you with 'them?'"

"I'm their new coach for this year's season."

Xavier, Camilla, and Xavier's teammates went close to us. Making eye contact with Thompson.

"Sorry, Jones. Our team also have our own outing... Here." Xavier said.

"Boo! You guys are weak!" My brother's teammates said.

"GET LOST!"

"You guys get lost!" Thompson's teammates said.

And they kept on arguing for a minute until..

"From all, the resorts... You had to pick our resort?" I asked their coach.

NO WAY I'M GOING TO TALK TO THOMPSON!

"About that... This is the best resort there is."

"He's right!" My brother said.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Typical, both captains are really cocky." I whispered.

"Yeaah! This is the best resort we can find! So deal with it, Jones." Thompson said looking at me then to my brother.

"Fine, Thompson.. To make it fair, leave us alone."

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

"NOT NOW, WALKER!" I guess his last name was walker, then.

"Good, Jones. We'll see you there.. Then. Clark, Jones... Jones." He said while looking at Aaden, Sam, then me.

"Hey Camilla.."

"Hey Chloe."

Yay! Reunion! (Insert sarcasm here)

"Soo when that's settled! Bye losers! Come on, baby!" Camilla said.

"That's what I'm going to say! Show off, Let's go, Babe!" Chloe said.

I sighed.. Like sisters.

"Come on, Claire." Allison said.

And all of us went inside. My brother and Thompson was there to talk about ours and their arrangements.

"Each room has 2-3 persons. Chloe, Allison and Claire on room 151, Me and Aaden on room 153, Walker and Anderson on 152, Lee and Cooper on 155, West and West on 154, Owens and Palmer on 157, And finally, Pane and Wade on 156." My brother said.