Chapter 8

Xavier's POV•

"BABY! I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!!"

Shit, I forgot this chick!

Both me and Claire turned around and she was shocked. I don't know why...

"CHLOE?!"

"Uhmm, I'm not.. Chloe. I'm Chloe's older sister. Camilla, We kind of look alike." She said.

"Really?" I said in a disbelief tone.

"Uhm, yeah. Chloe is with her boyfriend right now. I forgot his name.."

"You mean my brother?" I asked.

"Why are you with my baby?" She said while, raising her eyebrow.

"Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt your date, Thompson! I guess, I should go now. What a guy you are to leave your girlfriend alone!"

"Yeah baby! I already bought clothes.. And When I looked behind you were not there!"

I just rolled my eyes at her. Camilla went to Thompson and started hugging him and kissing his cheek.

I gave him this look.. 'Don't you ever talk to me again or I will kill you.'

And I left... We were having the greatest time, I could ever imagine!

"Claire, wait!" Xavier called.

"What?" I said in a very cold tone.

"Look, I'm sorr-"

"Thompson, I'm not going to be a booty call or your fucking doormat if you're bored when you're with your girlfriend. Stay away from me!"

"She's not my girlfriend! She's one of my-"

"BABY! Let's gooo!" Camilla sad happily.

"Don't you respect girls, Thompson? Even, whores and sluts wants to be swept off their feet. You disgust me.. Forget that we ever met." I said in a cold tone.

"I'm sorry, I'll cha-"

"Boys like you never change... I hate fuckboys." And I left him there.

I don't want to see him ever again!

So I called my driver and I went home.

Anyways, today is also Friday.. I figured, I want to have fun.

You know, maybe go to our hotel for this weekend.

When I grabbed my phone.. The door opened and I saw my brother.

Crap.

"Hey, Sam.. Are you okay?" I asked him.

"No." He said coldly.

"What happened to you and Allison? You made quiet a scene at school."

"What happened to your clothes?"