'Habit I suppose,' he smirks again. 'It kind of fits better when I'm teasing you, plus it makes you blush.'

I just roll my eyes and stand up off the chair. 'Well, are we going or not. We've still got to eat breakfast first.'

'Oh yes. Unless of course you just want to stand there and stare at me all day.'

'Oh shut up Malfoy.'

I walk towards the door but Draco gets their first and holds it open. 'After you Miss Granger.'

If I had a galleon for every time I rolled my eyes I'd be rich.

'Wait!'

I turn around to face Draco who is still standing in the doorway.

'What?'

'Merlin, I just realised; we're matching! Like same colour shirt, coat and your boots match my pants.'

I look down at my knee-high boots that I had put on this morning without even thinking.

'Bloody hell.'

'Well it's too late to change now,' Draco quickly shuts the door behind him.

'But Draco, people will talk.'

'So what if they do. They're always talking about something. Anyway none of them care about me so why should I care about their opinion.'

'Easy for you.'

'Oh come on we'll be late otherwise.'

'Alright,' I give in and turn around to walk back down the stairs.

'Yay,' Draco bounces down the steps to catch up to me grinning like a five-year-old. Admittedly a very adorable five year old. 'Now we can go to Hogsmeade together and be the hottest two matching people that ever existed.'

'Did you do this on purpose?' I demand.

'No of course not,' he says defensively. 'But you have to admit we look hot.'

'Did you just imply that I am hot?'

'Sure! Not as hot as me of course.'

I just roll my eyes but I smile anyway. He is definitely flirting with me.

We walk into the great hall and I start to head for the Gryffindor table but Draco hesitates.

'Come on. You don't need to care about what they think,' I tell him. He smiles again which lights up his whole face and follows me.

We both sit down opposite Ginny and Harry and I can feel Draco's knee brushing against my own. Ginny gives me a knowing smile and I see her eyes dart between Draco and me.

'Merlin's beard!' She exclaims. 'You two are wearing matching outfits.'

'Well I got dressed first,' I defend myself.

'It was unintentional.'

'That doesn't matter you two look adorable.'

'See Hermione, I told you we look hot.'

I just blush furiously while the others laugh but I smile at the same time. I do think that Draco likes me back and if so, there is a very real chance that today could turn into a date with the most amazing person I have ever met.

A/n - I any of you were wondering, here are Draco and Hermione's matching outfits

Please don't criticise my fashion sense because I have none but this was the general idea

Well this chapter is not particularly good and it's mostly just fluff but I haven't updated in ages so I thought I better give you guys something. Considering that this story doesn't really have a decent plot line yet and pretty much all of its fluff, I am not even very good at writing and my updates are terribly inconsistent you have given this story so much support and I just want to say I appreciate it so much. - Liv