The Outside

(Oml I hope you peeps are enjoying this so far)

Mark's P.O.V

I walked inside Jack's home, my eyes wondered over everything. His home is so cool! It's so big! Heh that's what she said. I laughed at my own thoughts. "Nice place." I said still looking around. Jack faced towards me. "Thanks. My master ( Or Whatever ) has this weird job that pays really well." "Why are you here alone then?" I added tilting my head. "He's not here at night. Most of the day he is here, but he goes off to work before midnight." he answered. That makes sense...I think. Jack motioned for me to follow him, so I did. We went up these spiral stairs and into a hallway with a few doors. Jack walked into what I believe was his room. I walked in behind him. His room's walls were painted shades of pink and purple, the walls had a few platforms on them. I'm guessing he could climb onto those. There was a big wardrobe in the corner with a few drawers and a mirror on top. He had a walk in closet. Soft white carpet. There was a big king sized bed for him near the window. A night stand was beside his bed, a lamp was on that. Jack jumped onto his bed and giggled landing face first onto the soft fabric on his bed. He sat up and patted the space beside him, I sat next to him. My tail wagging slightly. It was silent for a little while. "What do you do while he's out?" I suddenly asked breaking the silence. "I usually sleep and or do whatever-" Jack looked at his window. "-but, I've never been outside other than the backyard, 'It's not safe out there Sean, there are bad people' Master says.." My ears perked up. "You've never been outside?" he nodded. I thought for a second. "Would you like to go outside? I'll take you!" I blurted out without thinking. Jack looked at me smiling widely. That smile made me feel like melting. "Really!? You would do that?" I nodded. jack suddenly lunged at me, attacking me with a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!" he yelled. Jack pulled away and grabbed my hand. "Let's go!" he pulled me off the bed and out of his room. Jack ran down the stairs basically almost dragging me. We then ended up outside. It took me a moment to process what happened.

Jack's P.O.V (Finally Right?)

Mark told me to get onto his back, and I did. He grabbed the fence and jumped it. I hopped off his back. It wasn't what...I thought it would be. I know, I know. It's over my fence no big deal. "It's not much, but I have some where better for you to see."

~Le time skiparooni for Markimoo and the Jackirooni~

(still Jack's P.O.V here)

Mark guided me through the night mostly answering my questions on what a few certain things are. We ended up at we he said was called a 'Park'. "Close your eyes" Mark said. I did as told.

Mark's P.O.V

Jack was going to be sooo surprised. "Close your eyes" I told him, and he did. This park was huge. It had very wooded areas but in the middle of all that. Is an empty space where it's silent and no lights reach. I guided him, making sure no one saw us and took him to that empty area. I stopped him, and took a step back letting him know we've reached our stop. I then took a deep breathe. "Ok.."

"Open your eyes"

-------
Eugh I cringe at my writing ;-; So yeah. Cliffhanger woooooooooo. This one is a bit shorter than the previous chapter minus this note. About 627 words or so. Maybe I'll put somethin in the next chapter.
Bye my sweetlings .w.
Donut out.