Ch. 20 Romantic Skies

I wake up laying on Joe's bare chest. Both still naked from last night. I smile to myself and run my finger down his stomach. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and waist. "I guess it's official?" he speaks in a raspy low questionable tone.

I look up at him, he's smiling that gorgeous smile.

"I guess so." I say. His smile grows wider and so does mine. I sit up on the side of the bed and put my underwear on then stand up facing his closet and grab one of his shirts. "Hope you don't mind." I say putting it over my head then turning around to smirk at him.

"Looks better on you anyway." he smirks back. I lean on the bed to place a kiss on his lips. "Get dressed. We have plans." I say then walking upstairs.

I wanted to make a video, announcing 'us' then I wanted to go out. I wanted to go by the sea and have a picnic. I wanted to have a nice simple day with my boyfriend. Boyfriend. Love the sound of that.

Later on, after we both got dressed we went into Brighton. We stopped at Zoe and Alfie's because Joe promised he would record a video with Zoe today. So Joe and I couldn't film a video. But after that we went on a picnic with Zalfie. Then Joe and I went on a stroll by the sea.

Joe's POV
I watched her. I watched how she gripped onto her jacket with her arms folded across her stomach. I watched her eyes close as she soaked up the sea smell and sun rays. I watched her hair fly back as the wind carried it out. I watched her turn around and smile at me, extending her arm out to me as I take her hand to hold.

I don't want this moment to end.

I wrap my arms around her waist as she leans her head on my shoulder. "you're my safe place." she says. I kiss the temple of her forehead. She turns around wrapping her arms around my body and I place my hands on her neck.

"I will always take care of you." I say looking in her eyes. She smiles then places her head against my chest, watching the sun set.

Breathless | Joe Sugg FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara