Alive but dying inside

Bad news! TWO THINGS THAT ARE BAD! First, things like bold, underlined, the thing that means words lean forward, aren't working! Second of all, Jordyn doesn't have Internet and won't be able to write! She will skype me sometimes on the weekends, but not much! We're not sure when she will be back. But don't worry, I'll still write! I love you all! -Cat (Mia)
*Allies POV*
Jade walks in and I tackle her. "OHMYGURD YOUR OKEY!" I scream hugging her. Mitch and Brandon walk in after her. She slowly pushes me off. "And you are....?" She asks. I want to cry. She doesn't remember me? "You don't Remeber me?" I ask.

Silents.

"Lol I can remember I just wanted a funny reaction." She says. I laugh, but growl. "Damnnnn girl." She says. Then, Jerome, Rob, Lachlan, Preston, Mitch, and VIKK all hug her. Me and Brandon let them have there moment. Another knock on the door. "LAST TIME I OPENED A DOOR MY DAD CAME IN I REFUSE TO OPEN IT!" Jade yelled getting behind Brandon. I giggled, opening it. My little sister came in. She was now 15, tears in her eyes. "I found you.." She whispered pulling me in to a hug. I started crying. I hugged her back. "But you were died...You committed suicide soon after are parents died.." I whispered. We let go, then Jade came over and hugged Megan. (Allies sis) Jade and me new each other even before are parents died. "It's been too long." Megan said pulling back and looking at us. "I agree." I said wiping away the tears. Everyone came over. "Oh! This is Lachlan, my boyfriend, Rob a DOB FLOB, are dad, Mi-" Megan cut me off. "I watch all of them, including Brandon. Who's Jades boy friend. I'm just a little bit of a stalker, and literally dying trying to keep my fan girl in." Megan said. "But wait. You and jade are now sisters?! And robs your dad?" Megan asked. We all giggled. "Yup!"  I say. "FOR GODS SAKE WHO IS THIS GIRL?!" Jerome yells throwing his arms in the air. "Well.. My little sister..Megan. Who I thought was dead." Lachlan comes over and raps his hand around my waist, standing behind me. "No offense, but as you 'died'" Lachlan says making quotation marks with his fingers when he says died, "We have no idea if we can trust you..Being can you tell us sometimes only you, or Megan would know?" Lachlan asks. "Lachlan stop, that's Megan for sure. for facts, I can do this." Jade says, then runs over to Megan plopping Megan on her shoulders, running around well Megan sounds like a pig. Jade sets Megan down. "Yup that's Megan!" Jade says giggling.
-----------------------------------
Sorry for the short cha, my fav band, P!ATD, (Ily If you know them, If you don't. then Panic! At the disco came on. The song The Good, The Bad, they dirty is the song, and I LOVE THIS SONNNNNNNGGGGG!