Lachy For Life

::Allie POV::

(Getting in the car)

I sit on Lachlan's lap because of the little space they had in the car. I hope be doesn't mind a 18 year old sitting on his lap. He smiles. DAMN, his smile is hot in real life. Not that a stalk him online or anything. Heh..

We arrive home. The place was huge! Like 12x the orphanage. Ok, maybe not that big but still! We opened the door and laughed. Brandon came out looking at me and Jade. I instantly felt Jade and Brandon would be a perfect match.

Later on that day we were all laughing and playing Minecraft together. Me and Lachlan were taking turns on his computer. So were Brandon and Jade. When it was Lachlan's turn, I 'went' to the bathroom. As soon as I got out of the room, I ran to the kitchen to get a glass on water. I sneaked back up the stairs and silently went into his office.

"ATTACK!!!!" I yelled in Lachlan's ear as I poured water on him.

"What the hell was that for, Allie?" He yelled back as everyone was laughing.

I just sat there laughing. Soon enough the laughter died down and Lachlan was changing in the bathroom. I took his turn. We were attempting to build a 'hotel' but it ended up being a tiny apartment place. Don't ask how it just happened. I heard a noise in the kitchen, but I didn't think about it until Lachlan and Mitch came in covered, I mean Covered, in flour and egg. I couldn't help but laugh. I decided to give Lil' Lachy a ripped pillow, meaning, he looks like a chicken now. Mitch started laughing at Lachlan so, I threw a ripped pillow at him too. (DONT ASK WHY THEY HAVE SO MANY RIPPED PILLOWS. OK? Ok. Cat says -> IM QUESTIONING IT!) They both ran out of the room, most likely to make up a plan to get me back, so, I ran to Preston's office and had him help me make a plan.

"That's perfect!" I said hugging Preston.

Preston jumped out his window and grabbed the few water guns there were outside. He had to fill them up with the hose but, who cares anyways? I grabbed a nerd gun for both me and Preston.

"OMG!! PRESTON!" I said.

"Yea?"

"How bout' syrup?"

"Great Idea."

He ran to go grab the syrup. About 5 minutes later, we each had a 'water' gun filled with sticky syrup and a nerd gun. We both went over to Lachlan's office/room/whatever. We waited for a good 30 minutes then we heard,

"3, 2, 1,"

"GO!" Shouted Mitch and Lachlan.

The door burst open and we were bombarded with eggs and flour. I gave Preston a thumbs up and we shot back. We were pretty even on supplies, except for the fact that we had syrup, and they didn't.

*3 hours Later-War just ended*

*Allie's POV*

"That was fun" I said with the guys plus Jade agreeing. (Yes they all ended up in it.)

*Dinner Time*

We went to 5 Guys instead of cooking at home since it was late. We all got back home, some ready for bed. Lachlan wasn't tired so he went into his office/room/thing/I don't know anymore. I followed him. I curled up in a ball on the ground and started going to sleep.

"Love you, Allie." I heard Lachlan say.

"Love you, too, Lachlan."

Then, I fell asleep.

_______________

A/N:

Yea.

~Jordyn