shopping & talk show

"How should we wake her?" "poke her with a stick?" "Jared, i'm not poking my daughter with a stick!" "fine i will" "no you're not poking her with a stick either" "for my sake and your's please shut up" i throw a pillow and i hear a groan, i open one eye and see Jared holding the pillow "rude" "im basically crowley's twin" "more like lucifer" Jensen scoffs.
"get up, we're gonna go walk around the city and stuff" Jared says "we're gonna make breakfast, if you're not up in 5 minutes we're sending Misha to sit on you"Jensen says and they both walk out. yeah right.
*5 minutes later*
i'm about to fall asleep when i hear footsteps and a sudden weight on me. "Misha!" i feel him laying across me "get up" "i will if you get off" he stands up letting me sit up "c'mon get dress" i laugh at him and push him out of the door before going to my dresser.I pick out a grey & white shirt with ripped skinny jeans and a green military jacket. After changing i put on some high top black converse and a black beanie. Next i put on some light make up before making my bed and grabbing my phone and sunglasses.
"the princess is awake" Jared says as i walk downstairs and i roll my eyes "shut up Jarpad" he glares at me and i laugh. I see Jensen on facetime with someone on the deck. "whos he talking to?" "your mom" Misha says and i run out. "is that mom" Jensen nods and run over, standing behind him "hi mom" she smiles "hey baby, hows everything going?" "great, dad's still overprotective as hell but everything else is good" i shrug causing Jensen to pout "go inside with your uncles little one" "dad! i'm 18!" "you're still my daughter" i stick my tongue out at him and he laughs before i go back inside.
-----
"can we go get coffee" i ask as i climb in the backseat of the suv with Misha "yea sure, where do you wanna go?" Jensen asks "oh do they have lush here?" "i'll look it up" Jared says before pulling out his phone. "can we listen to some music" "what kind" "AC/DC?" "definitely my daughter!" Jensen says before turning on the music.
------
I hum 'carry on wayward son' as we walk through lush. By we i mean me and Jared, Jensen and Misha went to look some where else. "so dad said get whatever i want, how much does that mean?" "just what he said, whatever you want" i nod before going back to humming.
After lush and taking pictures with fans we meet Jensen and Misha in another store.
"so me and Jared are going on a talk show tomorrow" Jensen says as we walk out of the mall "and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us?" i shrug "sure why not" "oh and they want you to come on the show" "oh boy"
------
"so Jensen, you and your wife adopted Emma around 2 months ago? how's she fitting in?" i'm currently sitting on a couch between Jared and Jensen on live tv, oh god. Jensen smiles before putting his arm around me "she's fitting in fine, i mean shes my daughter i feel like i've known her since she was just born, she's such an amazing person and I love her, JJ loves her & so does Daneel" Jensen says into his mic and the crowd aww's "oh my god dad no chick flick moments" i say into my mic laughing and the crowd laughs. "Jared what do you think of all of this?" the host asks and Jared clears his throat "its amazing and its just like having another family member, i don't see her as being adopted or anything i see her as Jensen's daughter & my niece" the host looks at me.
"Emma what's it like to be the daughter of Jensen Ackles?" "uhm its great and he's a great dad, i wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. I've been through alot and to have such an amazing dad and family it feels great" "what are Jared and Misha like?" "oh my god both are so protective! when i was filming for teen wolf i was skyping with Jared and my dad and Jared over here" i pause pointing at Jared "freaked out because i was with Dylan Sprayberry and they both got so protective" she laughs and the audience does as well. "Jensen what do you think of Dylan? Emma's boyfriend" "oh he's a good guy, but i did have the whole 'hurt my daughter and i'll hunt you down' talk with him, but he's a really good, down to earth person and i trust him" "yeah and if he hurts Emma he'll have to deal with the three of us" Jared adds in and i laugh "oh god" i mumble rubbing my forehead and they laugh.

When we get home Misha comes over and we all have a movie marathon. Life's good, for now.