Captive by a creep

Start from the beginning

I gasped. They'd kidnapped her for her wolf blood.

"Who are they Natalia?" I whispered urgently.

"I don't know, I think.... I think Nate has something to do with them" she sobbed. "I heard them talking about him. I heard one of they guys screaming down the phone to Nate. By the sounds of it Nate's stopped their business deals to them and they havnt taken it well" she said in a croaky voice.

When I heard those words I felt sick. I knew instantly that Nate had stopped. I could tell by his apology that he had been serious. He might be a dick but he wasn't heartless, he would never risk his mate and even me.

"Why can't I feel my wolf??" Rose whispered.

"They drug us, they don't want us phasing because we would break our bonds" She said holding up her hands. "The drug sedates our inner wolf".

"I can feel mine" I say quietly.

Wait? You can feel your wolf??" Natalia whispered with a hint of hope.

"Yea.... But I've never phased before I don't know what to do" I said quietly. My wolf was itching to phase she was pissed off. I had to work hard to calm her down. I didn't want us to jump into something not knowing all the facts.

Before we were able to say anything else the door opened. Inside walked a man in a tuxedo. He had a jet black hair and a styled goatee.

"These are them?" he said to two other men wearing grey suits.

"Yes Sir" one of the men said. "That one there is his mate" he said pointing to Natalia. "He's been looking for her for 2 weeks. That one there is his sister, we grabbed another one just in case" he said leering towards Rose. We both flinched when we saw what he was hiding behind his eyes. A dark twisted lust. She stiffened when she saw him grin maliciously at her.

Something from inside me growled as I felt a rumble from the middle of my chest. All 3 men turned and laughed. "Looks like we have a livewire in this one". The man in the tuxedo said. Looking at me he smiled showing a row of perfect straight bleached teeth. Looking up I saw his eyes trace my body. I felt sick as his eyes stilled on my breasts and thighs.

"All dressed up and no where to go?" he asked me with a chuckle. I raised my chin to look at him. He was about 6'0, he had dark brown eyes that they looked black.

Seeing my reaction to him he smiled a wide cat like smile. "Unlock this one, she's coming as my date tonight" he said looking at me. "I'll need a fresh supply at hand" he said with a shrug.

"Your out of your f*ckin mind if you think I'm going anywhere with you" I said with a low voice.

He turned around with a deadly look. "You will do anything and everything I ask you" he said menacingly as one of his men grabbed me roughly pulling me to my feet. He pulled out a large knife and cut off my bindings shoving me towards the man in the tuxedo.

I stumbled but steadied myself. Standing up straight flattening out my dress and fixing my hair I looked at him defiantly. A greasy grin slid on his lips. "I bet your blood is potent" he whispered. "You will do what I say, because if you don't we will kill everyone you love, starting with these two" he said with a glint in his eye.

I saw the seriousness in his tone. Looking at Rose I growled at the man.

"Fine!" I said angrily. "I have 1 condition" I said stepping forward staring at him. He smiled another of his creepy smiles.

"Depends on what that is my dear"

Aghhh gross creepy old man language I thought to myself.

"I will come with you tonight, IF you keep these creeps away from my friends...." I said glaring at the one that was looking at Rose like she was a piece of meat.