The Dark

Maleficent

I stared out of my small window, taking in the dark, eye spring sights of the Isle of the Lost. Right now, I kept thinking, right now I would be on Auradan, ruling over it with evil. I would be getting my revenge on King Philip for driving that sword through my chest, and King Beast for forcing me to stay on this torturous island when I should be living as Queen of Evil, along with punishing the good. Including my own daughter, Mal. Mal had been my prodigy, before the Beast turned her good. Lucky, there was enough I could do to make her show some, just enough of her own evil, to make them change the Royals minds.

Once the four kids were back, I sent the away. They now live in a place that will barely keep them alive. Just, torture them hard enough so scars will be left, but lives still lived, terrible, terrible lives. Sending that Tremaine was icing on the cake. He didn't shine as a villain, much like the traitors.

Now, maybe after the experiences the children have, if they choose evil, they will be let free. They will be free to help rule the world with evil!

A car honk filled the air, pulling me from my thoughts. My smirk faded after realizing it was not an old isle car, but a black limo. Only one place has those.

"Auradan." The name was venom in my mouth.

I watched as the King Ben, the FG and her daughter, Mulan's daughter, Dopey's son, Charming's son, and a dog came out, one by one. These Auradanians better not ruin my plans!

I slowly stood up from my black throne and plastered an evil smile on my face. Then, I turned and walked out of my castle to great the un-welcomed guests.

A/n

So, who saw that coming? Sorry I haven't been updating a lot, but I will try to soon and hey, 900+ reads! That is amazing. My goal is 1k by the time I post two new chapters! Hopefully, I'll make it! Thank you very much! This book and my Stone Cold one have earned me some followers and I hope for more. Follow my Wattpad and instagram @odessalavender.

Thanks

Odessa💖