Chapter 42

GUYS IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

I am entering FTLOD in the Watty Awards 2013!!! Information hasn't been released yet but when it is I will let every single one of you know and then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for FTLOD until your heart is content!! It would be awesome to win in my category!!!!!!

Over 43,000 reads, over 1,000 votes, and over 900 comments (939 to be exact!!) I've gained over 3,000 reads since the last chapter and there was 37 comments on the last chapter!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love every single one of you! You guys are so fucking awesome!!

Congratulations to @FrannyWalkingShaw for being my 100th follower on my fan twitter and to her friend @ShelbyMeatballEarl they both got sneak peeks and chapters will be dedicated to them!! Make sure to follow it to keep track on updates and when I'm writing!! Chupacabra_94

I have 345 followers on here!!! Whoever is my 350th follower will get a dedication and a sneak peek of a chapter!! So you better go follow me now if you don't already! Besides you can add my stories to your reading list and know when I update!!!

I have picked a winner for my cover contest for "Sweet Silver Lining!" Congratulations to @BatMann!! She won a dedication and she gets a sneak peek of the first chapter of SSL!!!! There's a photo of the cover on my fan twitter! Go Check it out!! Congratulations and thank you for the amazing cover!!

I seriously wish I could share this amazing news with you guys! I don't know how much longer I can hold it in but guys I promise I will let you know soon and I hope all of you guys will be just as excited as I am right now!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!!!

--

I woke up early the next morning so I could call the doctor's office and schedule an appointment to get a check up. I was sitting in the living room on the phone with the doctor's office. I could hear Norman moving around in the bedroom meaning that he would be out here soon.

"Alright, we got you scheduled for tomorrow at nine," the lady said on the other end of the phone. I smiled slightly. "Alright, thank you," I said before hanging up. I looked up to see Norman leaning against the wall with his arms crossed while looking at me.

"Who was that?" he asked. I smiled at him. "I was scheduling our doctor's appointment. It's tomorrow at nine," I said. Norman gave me a small smile before making his way over to me. He bent down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips before rubbing his hand lightly across my stomach.

I felt the smile on my face grow. "I think I'm gonna start sending Mingus to school in a car," he said while sitting down beside me. I looked up at him. We both heard Mingus get up and head towards the shower. We knew that he was getting ready for school.

"Because it's starting to get cold and I know we take him to school, and I don't want you to be walking through the snow and cold. I think he would appreciate it too," he said. I chuckled slightly and patted him on the chest before removing my hand.