Part 4

It seems to be more than a week,and RK had become like a dead person, without seeing Maya, it was a week's time now, he waited for hours near her school, and to the park, where he used to take her all the day,and to all the places, and even he checked at Maya's house, but it was locked for this whole week. And RK was back to his partner - alcohol. And he left the whole day for his partner,and went home fully drunk. He pressed the calling bell and waited so long. He repeatedly pressed the bell and finally opened, and he was shocked.
Shocked was a simple word, he felt more than happy seeing his little princess Maya standing at the door, but he could see her stepping back and slowly started to run, he called out her name, but she didn't stop and he ran behind her and that is when he realized that he had scared the little soul with his form, and he went to his room and took a hot shower and waited for morning to get back to his princess,and ask for forgiveness, he practiced what he should speak, and he decided to promise her that he would not touch this drink, and he closed his eyes,and there he could see himself promising a girl that he would never touch this drink in his life, and he advanced towards the girl for a kiss,and the girl began to run and he chasing her, and then his head started to spin heavily and he opened the eyes suddenly and he tried hard to remember what it was, but he couldn't remember the girl's face, as it was completely blurred.

And the next two days were the most happiest days for RK, as he has convinced his princess and promised her that never in her life he would do such things disgusting her and she readily gave in for him like her mother, and they both spent valuable time with each other, he took her out for shopping,and bought her all her favourite candies, toys and dresses and she was very much happy. Then finally on the third day,when maya was having her after noon nap, RK went to his mom to ask about Maya at their mansion,and Radha was more than happy that her plan started to work, as her son, who doesn't even care to mind about her presence, had now come to talk with her.
And she filled him up with some stories that her distant relative was held up with some imp work, and had requested radha to take care of her daughter for one week till she returns, and RK believed it. And the whole week went very well with RK, Maya and Radha, and finally when Radha told that maya was starting back to her home next day, as her mama was coming back, There were complete traces of happiness and sadness all over there, Maya at extreme end of happiness, as she was going to meet her mama back,and RK was sad that his princess leaving him, he pleaded Radha to request maya's mom to let maya stay with them for some more days, but radha replied that she will not be able to do that, as maya's mom will not be able to accept this as maya was the only reason for her to live, but Rk was in no mood to give up, so finally radha let out her final move and asked RK to speak with Maya's mother. And he, who was ready to do anything to get Maya back in her life, he doesn't understand why, but he felt there was a pull between him and Maya, and he was not in mood to give her up.
He got ready to speak to Maya's mom, he was ready for any high bidding to get maya back, money doesn't matter for him, all that matters was Maya for him, and with that thought, he confirmed the address and entered the one-bedroom apartment, and there she stood in a simple plain saree with border colored blouse, with no accessories, but with a sindoor on her forehead, she had simply plaited her hair in a neat manner, at a simple look, one could understand that there was no trace of happiness in her life. And his eyes slipped to her eyes, and they had a brief eyelock, he understood that there was something connected between him and her, he totally forgot talking about Maya, which was the main reason for his presence there, he thought for so long to get where he had seen this eyes, those eyes filled with love, care and concern, he was happy for seeing it, but he didn't realise why he felt happy for that, he closed his eyes in frustration, and again he could see him standing near a girl with his famous smirk, and the girl stood really tensed, and then the girl raised her eyes and nodded and he was the more excited and in his happiness he hugged her and scooped her in his arms and went inside his room and all the while walking to his room, he was thoroughly kissing her, and then he vigorously shaked his head to break the chain of thoughts, and he realized that never in life he have taken any girl to his bed, nothing more than a kiss, that too when he was totally frustrated when his mom talked about a girl named MADHU who was his wife, according to her, and he never trusted with her words.