Part 1

"Not again" Madhu murmured and hid the paper before maya enters the room. And she warmly welcomed her child who came back from school,  maya hugged her and said "Mama, today i did painting, and u know what was my first painting about?" Madhu smiled at her knowing what it would have been, but she replied, "Oh, baby you know mama is bad at guessing, you itself tel me na?" and she showed a small frame which had the picture of a small girl holding her dad and mom's hand. This is what maya was longing for the past few years, Madhu and Radha managed to make her believe that her papa was in abroad, and use to tell her that he called when she went to school, and he promised to come for her next birthday, but it has been 3 years,and she was growing and it was hard for them to answer her questions, the poor soul want to meet her papa and want to hang out with him, play with him, like all her friend does.

After Maya completed her homeworks and went to her room to sleep, madhu took the paper which she hid sometime back,and her eyes welled up seeing her Rishab holding another girl by waist, she crushed the paper and held it close to her heart and let her tears out. Moments later, she felt her tears wiped by a soft hand,and she was shocked to see little may standing there, she quickly composed herself and said "Maya, what happen?" Maya with little tears in her eyes asked her back "Today also you are crying because of your headache a mama? Why can't you tel Dadi about this and go to doctor, are you also scared of injection mama? Don't worry i will tell doctor uncle to give you painless injection" Madhu hugged her little princess,who was the only reason for her existence now.

Next day morning,when Madhu was helping Maya to get ready for her school, they heard a knock on the door and it flew open the next moment and Maya ran to her Dadi, and Radha took Maya in her hand, and came to the living hall and listened to her non-stop animated stories,and then when Madhu reminded maya about her school, she was so adamant that she want to spend time with her Dadi,and hence she will boycott her school today, after so much convincing, Radha made Maya agree to go to school, but on the condition that, Radha will drop her in school in her car, Madhu unwillingly gave up with this, and went inside. She never accepted to use any of the property of kundras once they were thrown out of the house.

She lived in one bedroom apartment far away from kundra mansion, as she doesn't want to meet them often and get hurt then. It was Radha, who used to come and meet them once or twice in a month without her son's knowledge. She resumed her work, which she had been in, before her marriage, luckily, her boss, was kind enough to give her back the job realizing her situation, and which helped them for living. Though Radha offered to help them financially, Madhu was so strong that she didn't accept for it.After her day's work, Madhu closed her eyes for a moment and again all her dark past came in front of her eyes, life which was disgusting to her now, was so peaceful at the beginning, The superstar Rishab Kundra had fallen in love with her at the very first sight,and then finally he managed to marry her, she was not a big fan for him, but she knew he was a very good actor, and was always known for his arrogance. Soon she started to melt down knowing the real him, he was so kind, so lovable, life was a bliss, and to add their happiness, Madhu was pregnant, and RK was really on cloud nine, he took break from his acting and he was always with her at her service, Madhu felt blessed to have such a wonderful life and a husband like him, she was always very proud of him, and the love between them could not be explained in words, they both cared for each other, and loved each other truly,and then Madhu gave birth to little maya, it was RK who held her first in his arms, that was his wish, to have his daughter in his hands first, and he pampered her a lot, and their house was filled with toys and teddies. Maya always use to clung to her father,whenever he is at home, and he will not let her down, will always hold her in his arms,and will talk to her and she will reply back with a giggle. Radha felt that all her prayers were answered with the entry of Madhu and Maya in their life, her son who seemed to be more arrogant to the outside world, had become the real himself with lots of love and affection.

But what happened after that was the reason for all their situation now, madhu came back to her senses hearing her phone ringing, she found it to be the call from her boss,and she answered it politely and made necessary arrangements for the party organised by her boss on the following day. However she tried to avoid all the public gatherings, as she feared of meeting him particularly, but that was one reason, second reason was media, from which she hid herself, she has no answers to their questions.But her boss compelled her to be there in person for the party. She was very well prepared for taking all the insult that is thrown on her face, as she knows very well who is the chief guest of the party,  Rishab Kundra, pronouncing his name cause some unknown fear ran down her body. She has managed herself to stay within the room, to avoid unnecessary gaze on her.

Our story ardent yet painful (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें