Chapter 8

The next day, the moving truck came and we spent the whole day unpacking.

We at least got the mattresses set out. I chose my room.

By the time night came, we were so tired.

We slept and the next day was spent organizing the house.

We got a lot set up and by the next day, we were all moved in.

As soon as it was over, we both plopped down on the couch. I fell asleep on his lap, as he stroked my hair.

The next week was magical. We spent every moment together. But then reality stepped in.

...

After that, he was gone most of the time. I waited in his bed, only because that was my only chance if seeing him. When he did come, he would wrap his arms around me and kiss my cheek.

Then in the morning he would kiss my cheek before leaving. And that was the most I saw of him. Sometimes he didn't even come back.

I got so lonely. I cried myself to sleep almost every night. All day, I did my best to be positive. I cooked and cleaned. I called my friends and family.

But still, I couldn't lie to myself, what I wants most was to be with Charlie.

One night I was crying when Charlie came in. I did my best to hold it in. He kissed my cheek.

"Alli, you're shaking. What's the matter baby?"

I stopped holding it in and cried into his neck.

"I don't think I can do this anymore. I miss you so much. "

He squeezed me tight. I breathed heavily into his shoulder.

"Alli, I miss you every second of the day. Don't worry. Soon I'll get a break."

I ran my fingers through his hair. I kissed his cheek.

"I was thinking Alli. I want you to be in my music video."

"For what song?"

He smiled into my neck. It was the song they he wrote for Jessica.

"Oh Charlie! Id love to. But I'm no good at acting".

He smiled. "That's fine. I was hoping you'd be willing to sing it with me."

I smiled," Id love to".

He grabbed my head and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I remembered how much I missed this. Or more, him.

Eventually I pulled away. I Laid on his chest and he rubbed my hand.

I slept better that night than I had in a long time.

...

"Alli."

I woke up to the gentle touch of his hand. I woke up to see his beautiful smile.

I wished I could wake up like that every day.

"We have to record the song today at 11:00"

I looked at the clock. "Charlie! It's 10:00!"

He laughed. I quickly got out of bed. I didn't realize that I had been wearing one of his shirts.

"Alli, you look adorable".

I looked down at myself. I smiled. I ran into my room and got dressed. I didn't have time to do my hair or makeup. My hair was in a sloppy bun.

I walked out and he was ready. He just wore skinny jeans and a white shirt, that showed his muscles. I couldn't help but stare.