Chapter 9: The Rain and The Storm

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating soon I was getting distracted by manga and other fanfictions in other website, I'm so sorry about that. And I even have to write this without wifi to not get distracted."
-------------------------------------

Chapter 9: The Rain and The Storm

The Rain

The rain guardian of Vongola Primo, Ugetsu Asari was greeting various guest when he encounter a....particular guest in the form of Amanda Huggins who he want to avoid at all cause for she's one of the much much more overboard *coughcrazycough* FANGIRL.

"Hi Asari~~." Amanda said with her sickeningly sweet voice while batting her blonde eyelashes towards him.

"Ah hahahah (-_-¡) hello to you too Amanda." Ugetsu said with a sweat drop on the back of his head sounding very nervous.

As they talk Ugetsu realizes he was slowly getting surrounded by many girls with the evil eyes directed to Amanda, the said girl also glared back with strong intensity that made the other girls retract back in fear.

Suddenly music started playing around the ballroom, out of courtesy Asari offered Amanda to dance with him as they twirl around and dance but as the time passes by, the music ended.

Asari secretly sneak away when Amanda was called away by her father to the garden where he saw a female figure seating near a bush.

As he stalk closer to the mysterious woman he began to see her features such as lightly tan skin that look soft to touch, long eyelashes, pink plum lips.... as he admire her, her eyes was slowly opening as if sensing him slowly creeping up on her, as she fully opened her eyes Asari saw beautiful almond shape hazel eyes he had ever seen in his whole life.

"Ahaha, hello my lady sorry for disturbing you in your sleep." Asari apologize while looking sheepish towards her.

"Ahahaha, no it's alright I was just lightly dozing off." She said while hiding her small mouth against her gloved hand to hide her small blush.

She slowly stood up but saw a hand from Asari which she took greatfully.

"Thank you." The lady said while smiling warmly towards him.

"It was a pleasure my lady." Asari said while smiling softly towards her.

Asari was able to see what she was wearing after she stood up.

She wear a beautiful blue gown with yellow flowers and accents with beads and ruffles and a hat with flowers, feathers, and ruffles.

Her hair was tied back into a neat high ponytail on the back of her head with two long piece of hairs frame her face along with her bangs.

On her neck was a choker made of ribbon with a single flower on it.