Chapter 4: We meet again

A/N:
"Blahblah"- Japanese
"Blahblah"- Italian
'Blahblah'- thoughts
In the pic. is Tsuna
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Chapter 4: We meet again

"You... why are you here?"

Tsuna and Giotto stared at one another for a minute of awkwardness but suddenly a voice pipe in that had cut the awkwardness that almost heavily hung in the air.

"Tsuna it's that my grandson?" They heard Cristia asked who is inside the house.

"I don't know grandma." Tsuna answered Cristia with uncertainly clearly written on her voice, with a smile presented on her beautiful face.

'Grandma? is she some kind of relative.' Giotto thought confuse with a pang of sadness clouding his heart as if being stab by an arrow.

"Hello grandma." Giotto said warmly to Cristia

"Hello grandma Cristia." G said looking like between being happy and gloomy.

"Ahahaha... Hello grandma." Asari said happily while laughing

"Extremely hello grandma." Knuckle said extremely and loudly.

"Hn. Grandma." Claude said stoically but clearly happy to see Cristia.

"Grandmahhhhhhhh....." Lampo said tired for some unknown reason.

"Nufufufufu hi grandma." Daemon said while creepily laughing

(Daemon: do you really want to die so early?! *while holding a trident and posing towards me your author*
Me: n-no, I-I'm s-so s-sorry Daemon-Sama! *trying to disappear but unable to* (T~T)
Daemon: you better be. (*^*)
Me: h-hai Daemon-sama!)

"Oh hello to you all." Cristia said warmly with a smile.

"And also this is Tsuna she's going to live with me from now on." Cristia added while gesturing towards Tsuna.

"Why?" Giotto and his guardians asked Cristia curiously except you kno who.

"Because she doesn't have anywhere to go." Cristia said softly while looking at Tsuna with sadness clearly written on her old but beautiful face.

"Um... Okay." Giotto and his guardians said

"Hi! I'm Tsuna and it's a pleasure to meet you all desu~" Tsuna introduce her self while wearing a cute smile on her face.

'Cute' Giotto and his guardians even Alaude and Daemon thought the same thing.

"I'm Giotto it is nice to meet you again." Giotto said towards Tsuna while looking at her softly.

"Yes it's nice to meet you again." Tsuna replied to Giotto with a smile plastered on her face.

"You had met before?" The guardians and Cristia asked, well except for Alaude and Daemon, to Giotto and Tsuna at the same time clearly confuse on the turn of events.

"Yes, and G this is the girl I have been talking about to you." Giotto said mostly to G while beaming.

"That's her?" G. asked Giotto for more confirmation that this girl is really the girl Giotto has been talking about nonstop.