Chapter 1: Past, A Girl and The Meeting

A/N:
"Blahblah"- Japanese
"Blahblah"- Italian
'Blahblah'- thoughts

Chapter 1: Past, A Girl and The Meeting

After 10 yrs Tsuna had become the tenth Vongola boss, and now he and his friends or guardians (Tsuna: hey don't call them guardians!) has live in Italy. Tsuna has become wiser over the years he had spent with Reborn because of his hellish training.

Tsuna had become a little sadistic okay so... who am l kidding he became sadistic a lot, only one name can explain it... REBORN and maybe also because of his guardians 'cause they give him to much paperworks.

Tsuna most favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake and his most favorite drink is espresso. Tsuna loves to sing and play music instruments that he have learn how to use over the years. He was gentle and caring but at the same time he's strong and fearless when needed to be.

There's  an unwritten rule that all the Mafiosi know well except for the boss of the Vongola and it should stay like that:

"Thee shall not insult thy Boss if thee are not a close friend. If thee broke this rule thee shall be perish from the face of the earth."

The guardians is always so protective of their boss even when Tsuna only trip on his own feet. And I almost forgot his also good at cooking that can bring you to heaven.

Vongola Mansion

Dawn

Tsuna's POV

I was sleeping when my hyper intuition nag me to wake up so I woke up, but I suddenly felt something heavy on my chest so I poke it and take a look on a mirror but to my shock I didn't see myself but a beautiful young lady that has a soft and flawless smooth porcelain skin that seem to glow in the moonlight, rosy cheeks, soft pink lips, long but silky brown hair, beautiful amber orbs, and a body that most girls will die for.

"What happen to me?!" Tsuna asked himself quietly, while still in shock.

I open the door of my room and run and run even if I trip painfully against the floor until I reach the room of Reborn, but before I could even knock, my consciousness was slowly consume by darkness.

Sicily, Italy 400 yrs

In a town of Sicily people live happily because they are being protected by a vigilante group that called Vongola.

The boss of this vigilante group is Giotto di Vongola, he's handsome and a gentleman that almost all the ladies crave for his attention and affection and his friends but to others they are called guardians, know one really know why, but like Giotto their also handsome and a gentleman just like his case for the ladies are also the same. If your a close friend you'll know that Giotto and his friends are scared of fan girls.

Some ladies of the town likes to gossip about other people. A lot of the young ladies are easily jealous if they see someone more beautiful and more talented than them so if they do see someone like that they will hurt her both physically and mentally until she wants to go far away from the very town itself and away from civilization.

Dark Alley

Deep in a dark alley their you see a beautiful young lady that has a soft and flawless smooth porcelain skin that seem to glow in the dark, rosy cheeks, soft pink lips, long but silky brown hair, beautiful amber orbs, a body that most girl will die for and she wear a beautiful light reddish brown gown. After a minute or so the lady slightly move that signaled her awakening in the world of the living.