Awwww

This is Taden!

Name: Taden Byier

Age: 10

Gender: male

Race: Hylain/ Terminain

Personality:

Taden is a mischievous fun loving tween, he's very outgoing and is always ready to strike a deal, he loves making friends but is deceitful at times ( he is a salesman ), he hardly makes friends due to always traveling, so when he does make friends he holds them dear. He is always trying to sell/ trade with someone even though he's way over priced.

Appearance: Taden has bright blue eyes and strawberry blond hair, he's very short for his age, he enjoys is long purple jacket with short sleeves, blue shirt and Brown shorts. Like his father he wears a backpack filled with masks he also grins a lot but not as creepy as his dad. He wears the bunny hood because it reminds him of his friend Link who sold his bunny hood for 500 rupees, so his is way over priced, but even it you offered that much he would most likely not sell because he likes it to much.

Background story:

Taden is the only child to the Happy Mask salesmen, he learned at a young age how to bargain and become deceitful, he is always lost and normally away from his dad, he sticks with his mother when his dad is on a trip, his last trip he secretly followed his dad to Termina, where he met he's friend from Hyrule, Link.