Epilogue (Justin)

Start from the beginning

And if doesn't work out? If they hurt you? That's the thing, you'll think all they have given you was pain. But that's not true. Once upon a time, they were the reason you were happy right? An ear to ear grin no care happy? And that's that. You shouldn't hate them. You could not let the hatred succumb their way into your heart because you're hindering yourself from being happy again. There's a rainbow after the rain right? Always, always see the good within the bad. For it will set you free, it will set yourself free.

"Hi wifey. How are you?"

Smiling, I gazed at the white cement, filled with flowers, different kinds of flowers. Some were from my beliebers across the world. Never a day went by that there weren't flowers in here.

Andrea Marie Price - Bieber
19** - 20**
A loving daughter, friend and a wife.

"It's been ten years Ands." I whispered. That's right. It's been ten years since I last held Andrea in my arms. Ah. How time flew by so fast. The memory seemed like it was only yesterday.

We were sleeping that time, that night after we watched the sunrise in the morning. I knew. I knew deep within my heart, as if she was also talking to me silently that day, saying that... that is the day.

I was so scared. I was afraid. But that day, we spent it like any normal day with Elise. We ate in the dining room, we watched tv, we talked, we laughed, Andi and I sent Elise to bed and tell her a story before she went to bed.

It seemed like I always knew Andrea wanted it that way.

She talked to her dad over the phone, as well as with Aruella, Scarlet, Stephen and Jacques. It was a normal day. Just like each passing day. But between Andi and I, we knew it was different. And so, I just held her hand as the day passed by until it was time for us to go into our bedroom.

We were both silent, no one was speaking between us. But it was a comfortable silence. We said our goodnights and we slept.

Well she did. I didn't.

I just watched her as she laid in my arms. Her heavy soft breaths. Her long eyelashes. I just stared at her. Until morning came. Until the sunlight made their way into the peaks of our curtain. Until her breaths turned into shallow ones.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. And then silence.

I remembered I just embraced her into my arms and cried. I cried and cried and cried while holding her. Everything was blurry then. Everything looked broken to me.

Anthony took care of everything because I was useless. Too useless. I didn't talk. I didn't cry (after breaking down with her in my arms). I did eat. I breathe. I bathe. But that's just it. I became too obdurate. The numbest I've ever been.

Until I saw Elise crying at a corner, hugging her knees. She looked alone. And sad. And broken. And lost.

Ellise.

As if I could hear Andi's voice, I went towards Ellise and embraced her tightly, telling her it was okay, that everything was fine, that I was here, that she wasn't alone.

I wasn't alone.

There's a promise. A promise I made with Andi. And I need that to happen.