chapter 12: I Am Ready. (Mate interruption)

Start from the beginning

"Let’s go." he took my hand to pulled me away with him, but I stop him.

"The pa- the people are staring." I told him. He looked around.

            "Shit!" he cursed. Yeah, people will know what we're up to because of the stares; my parents were now looking at us. We didn't move, my face buried in Michael’s chest, listening to his heart beat. It was slow but in seconds it picked up because of me. I smile, but groaned when I felt his not so little friend. There was NO way we could escape without people knowing what was up. I turn to my left, my parents were walking toward us, concerned looks on their beautiful faces.

"What’s wrong?" my dad asked.

"Why is everyone staring at you two?" mom asked, looking at us. She looked from Michael to me.

I’m ready. I told her in her head. She jump, and looked at me confused.

Ready for what? She asked confused. Though she may not be a werewolf, I could still think in her mind, almost like talking. She couldn't think back the answer in my mind, just think it. By reading her mind, I would know and then I’ll think in her head.

Mom, you know. That talk we had.. I was hoping she would get it, I would hate to come out and say it or think it. I’m ready to have sex. That would be disgusting.

I’m still confused, darling.

Dear lord,

Young lady! She places her hands on her hips. If I didn't speak up, I won't be getting anything.

I’m ready, with Michael...you know....

Realization clouded her eyes, finally. Talking about sex with your parents is embarrassing but telling them you’re about to do it is.... *shivers*

My mom started freaking out, and Michael and Dad watch her.

"ok." she breathe, excitement in her eyes. "Do you have?" I nod. "You’re sure, 100%?" again I nod. "Okay, okay. You know where to find the car keys." another nod.

"Thanks mom, you’re the coolest and best." with that I took hold of Michael's hand, pulling him behind me. "Slow down," he chuckle. We got to the where cars were parked, which wasn't many, since everyone lives close by. Everything is within walking distance. Instead of running upstairs to get the car keys, I teleport them into my hand. Once I got to the car, I turn to Michael. I need another taste, so I grab his face and brought his lips to mine.

           We attack each other faces, moaning. With his strength he lifts me up on the back on the car, my legs around his waist and his hands fine their way up my dress, then land on my ass. I broke the kiss, gasping for air. He began kissing down my neck. We shouldn't be doing this in the parking lot, but I couldn't find the words to stop myself, and I don't think I could hold up until we reached a hotel. Now, I need to have him now!

        "Michael," I moaned. His hands were no longer on my ass, but were at the hem of my panties. Yes. Right now, I didn't care if he takes me right here on the top of the car.  I was wet, aching and ready for him. I felt his finger brush against my pussy and almost lost it. "Michael..." I moaned even more.

 He was still kissing my neck, and making his way down to my chest. I felt heavenly. He pulled my panties off, and the cool air brush against my pussy giving me a wave of pleasure. But that was as far as we got before a deep, husky and angry voice stopped us. "What the fuck is going on here?" the voice did nothing but add fuel to my fire, made Lina in me scream again and make Michael stiffen.           

          I know that voice, Kane Darkman, the one who was responsible for the stares.

       My mate.

Kane POV

        I watched them since they got off of the dance floor. Once they took their seats, they broke off in a pit of laughter, her hands in his. They smile and laugh at each and kiss. Every time they did, my blood boiled. I wanted to murder him for touching what was mine. She tried to ignore it, but she couldn't. After all we're mates, we belong together.  The pull for each other was really strong, even though she was just a human, he felt it. I wanted to walk toward them and take her away like a caveman and ravish her body.

        But he held his ground. He still watched them, and it was becoming harder and harder to keep watch on them, since all the unmated females beg for a dance with me. He would tell no, but they wouldn't listen. They knew I wouldn't try anything since we were in the presence of humans. They would feel my wrath tomorrow, when they all leave. Beside my mate that's all. She belongs here, with me, by my side as alpha bitch.

             My heart swells as she laughs. I ignore the jealousy that another man made her make such a beautiful sound, and not me. Be patient I told myself. I was losing it. She laughed again, and I couldn't help but smile.

She was such a beauty, long hair that reaches the middle of her back, high cheek bones, small lips, she was tall but not too much so. She is dressed in a purple, grey and white dress that hangs onto her every curve. I knew fate was joking about making that Lidia girl my mate, the one that ran away years ago. I knew she was lying. I’m sorry that my friend had had such a sister, because she knew I would be Alpha someday and she wanted to try and get with me.

               It was a good thing that I took care of it before it got out of hand. I admit, even though she's a lying bitch, I did feel something for her. I mourned around for three months after her parents reported she was gone. I missed her, even once thought I loved her, even Kenny my wolf had mistaken her for our mate too. But now, I know that was guilt. I spoke the truth, but it was too harsh. I’m over it now, I found my true mate. One that would lead by my side and give me many strong pups.

Though, Kenny hasn’t talked to me over the past three years. He still shifts, but since I’ve smelled and spotted her, my mate Robin Moore, niece of the bride, Kenny has been on alert. He jumped for joy whenever we step into a room that she was in before us, her scent still lingering. But she was always with that insect she calls her boyfriend, so I always smell him too, and it's never a nice scent. I could never get near to her, if I walk on the left, she walks on the right. It is as if she’s avoiding me.

        All this time I may not have been able to get close to her, but I was able to watch her from afar, trying to figure what she likes. So far I got nothing. I need her, the aching was too much to bare. She makes me hard with the simplest things, by just being around me.

My body went on alert; the scent in the air went from addicting to toxic. I inhale deeply; I snap my head to where the object of my desire was. She was aroused, and all the werewolves could tell. Many of whom I know want a piece of her. They were looking at her with hunger in their eyes. From the corner of my eyes, I saw some men moving toward her. She had her face buried in her ‘boyfriends' chest.

      Go anywhere near her and I’ll make sure you regret it. I send to my pack in the mind link. I look around my pack, showing them I mean business. They all nod, I look back at them to see her parents with them, mother and daughter look at each other as if talking but they weren't. They were just looking at each other. The mothers face broke out in smiles, the father narrowed his eyes at her then the "boyfriend" who held her. As if he was thinking about something, while the "boyfriend" just looks confused. Robin took his hand and pulls him toward the side exit door. I was confused as to where they were going, and then it hit me. She was aroused, that could only mean one thing.

        I’ll kill him!

I followed her scent to the parking lot; it didn't take long to find them. I saw red when I heard her moan "Michael..." I could feel my bones cracking, Kenny trying to escape so he can tear the man apart for touching her. I close my eyes for a second trying to block it out. I wanted Kenny under control. I open my eyes back up to see "boyfriend" pulling of her panties.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I demand angrily.

______________________________________________________________________________

what do you think? i'm going to go all out. when a chapter have a sexual scene i'm going to write it out. thanks for reading. like...

vote....

comment....

fan.....