chapter 10: faking and threates

so happy, over two thousand reads. *hi five* thanks for the love. i hope everyone enjoy this chapter. happy reading.

__________________________________________________________________________________

        Robin POV

            It’s been two days since we've arrived and I haven't left my bed since. I’ve been sick, which is a lie. I never get sick…ever. But they don't know that, and because of that, I had Michael by my side. I didn't want him out and wandering around. A lot of things could happen; he might run into a werewolf or worse...someone from the pack might be his mate. I would hate to start a war, but I would keep Michael by my side and never let him go. I’m positive my wolf would have gone insane and do something that would make Aunt Cathy hate us and have the whole werewolf population after me.

          My eyes are closed to pretend I was sleeping, my head in Michael's lap. I hear Aunt Cathy and my parents come in.  Since my parents knew what I was doing, they were trying to help, and poor Aunt Cathy was being down. She was sad that her favorite niece was sick, and she had to put off the wedding maybe for next week. I knew she won't have it unless I’m there. Gosh, I’m selfish. I fake cough, bringing everyone's attention to me. Michael was helping me sit up. "Water," I croaked out. I really do need water. After taking a sip, I look at them. "Aunt Cathy, why the long face?" I asked.

           "You’re sick, we'll have to put the wedding off." she said, sadly.

"No!" I said in a powerful voice, which had them all taking a step back. Besides Michael, that is. "You’re having this wedding in three days and I will be fine by then." I told her. "ok." she nods but she didn't seem sure. I sigh, taking her face in my hands. I look her straight in the eye un blinking while she did three times. "You.Are.Having.This.Wedding.In.Three.Days. ok?" I said slowly. A small smile spread across her lips then she nods again.

         I smile back. "Great, now go. Do some girl time with mom, cause when I’m better...." she and mom groaned making me smile. They know me so well. I watch them all leave. Michael stays and I look at him, he was smiling.

         "What?" I act innocently, looking into his eyes.

He shakes his head, "you’re good. Come here." I reach for him, both of us leaning in to kiss, but before we touch, my dad's voice stops us making us jump back in fright.

           "Michael, don't even think about it and get down here!" Lina growls. She didn't want him to go.  If he didn't, my parents might leave him with a dislocated face and ground me until I’m fifty.

    So we lightly kiss and he turns to leave, but I grab him. "Yeah?"

"Don’t go in the woods, ok?" I said seriously. "The woods are very dangerous, which hold many creatures. So don't, ok." he raised a brow. I plead with my eyes and he sighs while nodding. He turned to leave again, but I grab a hold of him again. "Michael, stay away from anything that wears skirts." I said in a low tone. "if I catch one of their scents on you, I will make sure she is six feet under, then it's your turn." I threaten in a deadly tone, but he only smiles. He bent down and kissed me once again before leaving.

"Michael!"

"I will." satisfied, I lay back down, but sat up again when I heard my dad's voice.

 "What took you so long?" he asked Michael.

"She was threatening me." he replied, I could hear the sigh and my dad chuckled.

"That’s my girl."

        I smiled when I heard my dad say that. I am defiantly a daddy’s girl.

Lying back down on the bed, I took deep breath then yawned. I wasn't sick, but I am tired.  I close my eyes for a second before bolting out of bed when a delicious scent caught my nose. I inhale deeply and Lina went crazy along with my heart. It beat faster. I frown, why would such a scent make my heart beat so fast? I inhale again, following the scent. I rush to my window looking out. Then I hear noises. I look down to see a head of hair, I inhale again. It came from the person that belongs to the head of hair. From behind two men came out, and then they started talking. I listen.

        "In the room...." Alex's voice said. I wonder who he was with.

       "I hear she's hot!" another voice said excitedly. "A lot of the males are dying to meet her, including me." he said. I roll my eyes, so they were talking about me…Surprise surprise.

         "Oh really?" the other voice said.  My heart beat sped up again, there was something familiar about that voice but I didn't know where. Lina scream in me.

 Shut up! I told her. Why are you screaming?

It’s him. omg, it's him. She was totally having a Justin Beiber moment right now. she knows i hate it when she have those.

 Who’s him? I frown. How come I don't know about HIM?!

 You do!

No I don't, so just tell me. Who is it?

Silence. Once again, my heart beat speeds up from waiting for her answer and the man below. I was going to have a heart attack pretty soon if I don't calm it down.

 Lidia Stone! I flinch at that name.

 That’s not my name. Stop calling me that! Lidia Stone is dead!

Fine, Robin Sonia Moore. Below is Kane Darkman.

What?!!!

I didn't know I said the word until I felt three pair of eyes on me. I look down and there they were, looking at me. Alex, Jack, and Kane Darkman.

My mate.

________________________________________________________________________________

we're part way there, what's going to happen now?  sorry it's short. Michael is off on his own, will he find a mate? what will Robin do now? what about Kane Darkman?