Chapter Five

__________________

Fry had been staying at Quincy's house for 4 days. He had cleaned up well. Well shave bread and he looked really clean, but he was literally doing nothing.

Quincy would go to work in the morning and return in the evening and Fry would still be sitting on the couch, laid up watching TV, being lazy as hell.

On the 5th day of this, Quincy dropped his shit off at the front door;

" You start work tomorrow. You welcome."

Fry shook his head. "Naw." He said non-chantly.

"If you dot work imma kick you out. Quincy said seriously.

"I though we was family. You just gon threaten to kick me out." Fry spoke angrily. Quincy ignored Fry's snarky comment as he threw a plastic bag at him.

"What the fuck is this?" Fry eyed the plastic bag before looking up at Quincy. "Yo uniform." Quincy told him tiredly before going up stairs

.Fry shoved the plastic bag off him looking back at TV.

Around 12am he got up using the bathroom down stairs to take a shower. Fry got out an hour later before laying down on the couch.

He drifted off to sleep not long after.

Quincy woke Fry up around 8am. "You got two options get dressed or get the fuck out." Fry got up to leave. Quincy only shook his head. Fry stopped at the front door before turning back to look at Quincy once more.

"What Imma be doing?"

                                                                 ++

Fry got his first taste of a legal 8hours as a janitor. Fry met  "Ashley Taylorl." She was the broad he had seen that day coming out the mall when he had left from Quincy's condo.

She was being real salty towards him. She was just a bank teller.

On the way home from work, Quincy was teasing Fry sayin' Ashley must like him or something because she kept tryna pick fights with him all day at work.

"That broad need to off my dick."

Quincy laughed.,"Man she beautiful. If I wasn't with Celina, I'da been hit that ass." Fry's stomach twisted at the mention of Celina's name. ,"How you like workin' though?" Quincy asked pulling into the AppleBee's parking lot Fry shrugged.,"It was coo." Fry unlatched his seat belt getting out the car with Quincy

Lingering eyes of a few several females looking their direction.

Fry smiled at a cute broad sitting diagonally away from him. She smiled back. A waitress seated them both. She was eyeing them both on the low. Fry thought she was real ugly. He ordered a Pepsi with out really looking at her.

She was really trying to get his attention though. Tryna get him to talk to her, even while Quincy was ordering

Quincy laughed when she left.,"She was tryna getcho attention dude." Fry shook his head. "Man fuck her ugly ass." Fry shook his head again as the waitress came back with two Pepsi's. She handed Quincy his first, then Fry his while smiling real big.

She had a cute smile. Fry just nodded his head at her. No smile. No thank you. ,"So are you two ready to order?" She asked.

After Fry and Quincy ate they left shortly after.

Fry had the waitresses number on the back of the receipt. He only got it cause he was on a hit it strictly basis. He hadn't had sex in about 2 years. He had been to busy tryna live --survive

Fry even invited her over when Quincy took Celina out for dinner on Saturday. His nut came to quick.

She was disappointed, but Fry didn't give a shit. He made her leave. She threw a fit. "Naw Imma stay right here." She spoke bitterly, her arms crossed, across her chest. Fry carried her out the bed room throwing her out, Literally.

Her ass hit the concrete and she let out a blood-curling scream just as Fry shut the door and sat back down on the couch.

She was pounding on the door for about an hour till she finally left.

Fry actually was liking work. It was easy, but he ain't like having to get up at 8am every morning. So he switched his hours to evening's -- 3pm -10pm, during and after house.

Plus Ashley was irking him, acting all bitter an shit towards him.