The "Nookie" Jar

An original BSOL classic

                                                   The "Nookie" Jar..

Yall about to lose ya'll minds with this one...

 -----------------

His breath pushed out quietly between his lips in a dramatic inhale and exhale, the sweat on his forehead seemed to increase as his heart beat increased. His throat dried out as he swallowed heavily.

"So close." His deep voice quietly whispered to no one in particular.

He looked around, as the piercing flash light that the security guard was holding peered threw each aisle.

" I don't think there is anybody in here."

"I swear I heard something fall. Keep lookin'!"

Swallowing heavy he looked for something to throw, maybe he could distract them. Feeling around he felt something, a loose hanger.  He released it into the open and it clattered against the hard tilted floor across the room

'What was THAT!"

"Over there!"

The flashed lights equally made there way over to the source of the noise. He let out a relieved sigh standing up his foot caught the clothing stand, it fell with a thwap against the ground and he fell with a a loud grunt. The guards rushed over quickly, as he slithered past them knocking them in the shoulders as he took off out the store.

Early he head found the perfect spot in the store. He stayed hidden for a long period of 4 hours. He couldn't afford to buy underwear so he did what he had to do to get the things he wanted.

If his parents were gonna leave him broke he'd find a way...

The shouts of  COME HERE and SLOW DOWN. were yelled behind him as his dreads flew in the cold wind, he wasn't stopping for nobody, his bare feet slapped the cool pavement, he was gonna have to get him shoes tomorrow from pay less.

They couldn't catch him, he was to fast, he had been doing this for quite a while, he always got away,

.always.

                                                   ++

(Credit to my boyfriend; Who was like "Baby. You should do something like this...")