Chapter Three

Quincy was shoving his feet into some socks when he answered the door, Fry had been pounding the door wildly.

Quincy pulled the door open just as the his heel filled out the gray back of his sock. Fry stood there His lips were chapped, his clothes were tattered, and on his feet were some brand new shoes.

It was Fry's fault that he was in this situation. He was naive. He believed he didn't have to work for anything. Quincy had lost a lot of respect for him, and he had not felt sorry for him in a long while, he was to set in his wrongs to let anybody tell him the right in things.

Quincy's arm's drew across his chest. "What?" Fry clutched his stomach as a sharp kick of hunger hit him. "I just need some food." Fry pleaded. Quincy shook his head. "Hurry up. I have to get to work." Quincy didn't trust Fry in his home by himself. Quincy shut the door as Fry stepped in,  rushing past Quincy.

No hi.

No how are you?

Nothing.

Qunicy sneered at his older brother.

Fry was the oldest brother, the oldest. So why was it that Qunicy was more mature, had more wisdom, and worked to get his life right. He had his own condo, it was nothing 5stars but he had it, he had a car, a nice car, he still had to make payment's on it, but at least he had the job to put money on it.

Fry threw the refrigerator door open, it banged against the counter.

Fry pulled the first container out. He didn't care what it was as he pulled the blue top of the clear plastic bowl. It was spaghetti. Fry didn't think to warm it up, he was starving he shoved the cold noodles in his mouth, and swallowed it.

It warmed him to have something in him, cold or warm.

"Man what the fuck you doin' with your life"

Quincy stood watching his brother, with a head shake. Although younger than Fry by 2 years, Quincy was taller, bigger, and instead of being a soft caramel complex like Fry, Quincy was a hue darker.

Fry had always got the girls Quincy liked because of his eyes, Fry had those hazel eyes that lured all the females in.

They both were attractive but women were more attracted to Fry. Quincy would always have to get to know a girl first before the thought about looking at him, and they then would find out that Quincy was the better pick of the two.

Quincy was sweet, smart, and sexy, but his characteristics were always shown after the female that he had a crush on would messed around with Fry, and he wasn't into sloppy seconds.

Fry finished the food in the container not to long after.

Fry washed his sauce covered hands, before turning to look at Quincy. Quincy was the manager at a bank, he had went to school to be an accountant previously, he was the dude the help you with  your money, while he was making money. 

Fry eyed Quincy dressed up in a suit in tie. "I know you uncomfortable." Fry spoke, he never said Thank you to nobody, for nothing. "You need to leave. So I can get finished getting ready." Fry shrugged.

"Can I get that?" Fry pointed at the bunch of banana's.

"Take it. go." Quincy growled.

Fry took the banana bunch. It was about 5 of them. He could make em last for a week. Fry left out Quincy's house, his stomach pains gone, no more hunger,. He wasn't worried about nothing as he took the long walk back his apartment.

He ate one of the banana's on the way there. He walked passed a pretty looking broad who was coming out one of the malls in Quincy neighbor hood. Cute diamond shaped face, long curly weave. She was mixed with something.

She had a whole lotta bags. She must be high maintenance.

She eyed Fry with disgust. "The fuck you lookin at bum?" She asked clicking her tongue and looking down at her phone. Fry liked that attitude shit. "I mean shit you fine. I can look if I want to bitch. It aint like I went over and pulled yo panties off."

She looked at him as if she was surprised he was talking to her, especially like that. "Look you fucking bum, I ain't no bitch, so who the fuck you talking to? Musty looking ass, betchu ain't bathed in days." Fry laughed. "Bitch I take baths everyday." It was true, he just ain't have no soap to relinquish the faint musty smell that his body gave off.

"LOOK CALL ME ONE MO BITCH!" The girl threw her 8 shopping bags down.

"I aint gon give you the pleasure, yo ratchet ass. Yo attitude make yo pretty face ugly as fuck." Fry told her shaking his head as he started walking off again. "DON'T WALK OFF FROM ME NIGGA." Fry heard her following him. Was she stupid, damn she had to be a dumb bitch.

Although Fry's clothes weren't up to a bar, and his bread was growing out of control. He didn't smell as bad, or look as bad as some bum's, he looked like he had somewhere to stay, and he was wasn't sickly looking.

He actually was one fine looking bum, even though he looked busted up."Aye stop following me." Fry looked behind him seeing her walk on his heels, in her own heels. She stopped as if she didn't really realize she had been walking behind him.

"Aint nobody following you."

She shouted as she spun on her heels walking to pick her bags back up again. Fry shook his head, and kept walking. It didn't take as long to get to his place.

--------------------

The chapters will get longer as I get more into the story:)

I'm trying to get my car fix, my boyfriend is doing something to it with his sexy mechnic man self. OOOOHH lawd lol!

Pray it works you guys:(

-Bsol