Chapter 31- A Trophy Mothers Trophy Daughter

Start from the beginning

Caught in bad traffic. Gonne be 30-60 minutes late. Hang out in the dressing room until we get there.

The message was sent about five minutes ago. Someone please, go get a hammer, come back, AND KILL ME WITH IT. “There caught in traffic and will be 30 to 60 minutes late.” I said with a sigh. I closed my eyes and ran a hand through my hair, trying to calm down. All the guys had there share in scoffing or cursing under there breath.

“Well ain’t this fucking great and dandy?” Vic said. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the dressing room. When I got there I walked in and sat on the couch. They all followed after me and sat somewhere. It was so silent. We are the only people in this entire studio right now. No one else is here. But us. I bet if I were to drop a feather I’d hear it hit the floor.

“So what the hell are we suppose to do for the next half hour?” Jaime asked. I don’t know but we have the entire studio to ourselves. Maybe this is a bad idea. “We should probably stay in here if no one else is here.” Tony said. I feel like he’s getting more and more protective everyday. I saw Vic turn the TV on and he started to scroll through all the channels. “I guess so, but then again we have the entire place to ourselves.” Mike said with a goofy smile on his face.

“Is the trailer here?” Jaime asked. “Out back.” Mike said. They both got up and started heading towards the door. Before he walked out Jaime came back towards me and grabbed my wrist. “C’mon, we gotta show you something.” Jaime said. I got up and looked back to Tony. He was smiling and got up too. I think Vic was completely oblivious that we were all leaving cause his eyes were glued to the TV. Jaime kept a grip on my wrist as we walked towards the back door.

When we walked out Mike was getting stuff out of the trailer. He pulled out a regular black bike and put it to the side. Jaime let go of my wrist and Tony came to my side. Jaime got out another bike and after that pulled out a huge long board. He threw it towards Tony who caught it in his hands.  I watched as he put it on the ground and stepped on. He looked up and held his hand out towards me.

“Tony how are we both going to fit on that without both falling?” I said with a light laugh. he rolled his eyes and pushed his hand at me. Smiling, I took his hand and stepped on the front of the board while he was in the back. I guess Tony was trying to balance or something because we weren’t moving. I tightened my grip because I really don’t want to fall right now. I looked at him and saw he was looking out somewhere. I followed his gaze and a car was pulling up.

I actually hope it’s not Jen or anyone cause I want to stay here. I was right. A young but bald man stepped out of the car holding an expensive looking camera. Oh my God… IT’S ADAM ELMAKIAS!!! “Hey guys!” he yelled when he got over to us. “Hey Adam.” Tony said. Mike and Jaime were hugging him and talking. He started walking towards Tony and I. “Hey Tony. This must be Julia.” He said with a smile. He reached out his hand to shake mine and I did, being careful to keep my balance.

“Wait this would be a great shot. Tony start moving and I’ll get a pic.” He said running to where I guess the shot would be at a better angle. Tony pushed off the ground and off we went. I was kinda scared and off balance but I felt Tony holding onto my waist as we road. I heard the clicking of a camera and made sure to smile but not at the camera. Ya know what I mean?

“Hop off…. Now.” Tony said and I jumped off, landing a little unsteadily but I didn’t fall. I watched as Tony stopped the skateboard and got off with ease. He walked over to Adam and waved me over. I ran and Adam was showing the picture and it looked amazing. Tony had his arms around me, I was holding his hand, and we were both smiling. To make it better the entire world around us was a blur. As if we were the only two people alive.