Chapter 31- A Trophy Mothers Trophy Daughter

Recap:

I made my way into the empty elevator and it sped up to the top floor. I hope that this will be a good week. All I want is a couple drama free days. I don’t want to deal with any of the crap that is my life. No Harry drama, no relationship drama, just peacefulness. I wonder how tense my next show will be. Well if Harry already attacked like that I doubt he’ll do it twice. Well hopefully…

Julia’s POV

I stood in the bathroom and put on my practice clothes. Yesterday consisted of a whole lot of nothing. Boring as hell. But of course today we have practice, which I’m dreading. I hate practicing. I pulled along the bottom of my hoodie before grabbing my bag. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tony lying down, staring at the ceiling. He’s decided on growing out his mustache and beard, which I think is adorable. It makes him look a bit older though. I think that’s bad on my end though. People are probably gonna report him. But hey I am turning 20 soon.

“You ready to go?” he asked. I nodded and rubbed my eye. I am so tired. I don’t even know why! Last night had to be the first time I’ve gone to sleep at a normal time since forever. He got up and walked towards me. I don’t know why but I had this nervous feeling in my gut. This is why I’m starting to hate everything. I can’t even go out anymore without having to worry about getting stabbed bu Harry Styles. Like what the hell!

He wrapped his arm around me as we walked out of our room. I walked past ‘Jaimes room’ and then Vics room. Of course Jaime’s room is empty cause he’s secretly sharing a room with Vic. They are so cute together though. We walked down the hall and into the main room. This suite doesn’t have an upstairs but we don’t need it. They were all waiting there for us and they all looked up when we walked into the room.

“Ready for another six hours of our lives we’ll never get back.” Mike said groggily. It’s only 11:00 but everyone is still acting like they woke up at five “Yea.” I mumbled in agreement. We walked towards the door and made our way into the hallway, and eventually in the elevator. We made it down to the first floor and through the lobby. I tried to ignore the people gawking at me and Tony. Yea, I get it, he’s a lot older then me and has a bunch of tattoo’s and kinda has a mustache and beard. But you don’t have to act like he’s 40. He’s only 28.

We walked outside and into the car. I think Tony noticed the people too because his grip on my shoulder tightened bit. I brought up my other hand and touched his hand that was on my shoulder, trying to comfort him. I think he would be more worried about it then me. We all buckled and then the car started moving. He moved his hand from my shoulder and tangled his fingers in mine. I leaned against his shoulder and brushed over his knuckles, because I could feel that he was stressed.

Half an hour later and we were at the arena. I still had that stupid nervous feeling in my gut that I couldn’t shake. But I shouldn’t focus on it. I should focus on not ripping off the heads of my managers. We walked into the building and it was completely empty. Of course there were the things set up for practice but it was desolate. No one was here.

“Where are they?” Vic asked. “I don’t know. I’ll call Jen and find out.” I said. I took out my phone and when the screen lit up there was a single message from Jen.