The Way The World Ends. (Pic of Vala Cepeda on the side ;) )

Hey guys :) It's been forever since I've uploaded something so I've decided to upload this little blurb, I guess you could call it. Let me know if you're interested in reading it. I've divided into a couple of sections although it's a short story. After it's all posted, I think I'll just put it all into one whole entire chapter...but let me know...I need comments!

XOXO

~Midnight.

THE WAY THE WORLD ENDS.

On the day the world ended, I was alone. It was a beautiful, clear day; with sunny skies, no clouds in sight. Birds chirping merrily. Chipmunks rustling in the bushes below. Freely. It was lunchtime, around noon, and students were enjoying the wonderful day. Eating on the acres of lush green grass, laughing and funny jokes, bantering with one another. Students running around, throwing food at each other childishly, and others playing a quick game of soccer with a beat up ball. 

Now, I was merely eating my bread, content with standing along the rails on the school's roof, watching the students and the city for as far as I could see. The city was, well, busy I suppose. You could hear distant cars honking at each other in traffic and shouts of wives calling to their neighbors about laundry and food. Little did I know that the beginning of the end was yet to come. Thinking back to it, I can see that this day was much too perfect. Oh, yes. Perfect. The spitting image of life going so well; too well beyond imaginable. Why did I not realize this sooner? If only I had…

It was a peaceful day on the day the world had ended and there was no sign that showed that this calm day would become the day that changed the rest of everybody's life. My name is Vala. Vala Cepeda - and this is my story - our story - about the day the world ended. 

***

Let me know what you think through comments, votes, and fans!

XOXO!

~Midnight.