Handcuffed to Zander

Start from the beginning

Zander then with a huge smile, led us to the yogurt machines, grabbing the biggest size cup there.

My eyes widened, I've never seen a cup so big.

Noticing my wide eyed look, Zander had laughed examining his own cup as well, before shrugging.

Shrugging as well, I proceeded to get one of the smaller sized cups, ready to fill it up.

"Oh come on, really princess?"

Zander gave me a credulous look as he examined my cup with disappointment.

"What?"

"I take you to the best Frozen Yogurt store in the city and you get the smallest cup here?"

He tutted to himself lightly as he yanked my cup out of my hand.

"Zander!"

"Here."

He had grabbed the humungous cup sized one as he handed it to me.

"Now you better fill that cup up all the way to the top with anything you want because it's on me."

He gave me a pointed look, challenging me to argue with him.

I wasn't complaining though, a girl like me would never decline an offer involving food. So with an amused smile, I nodded.

"Fine."

He humphed in accomplishment as he resumed filling up his cup, yogurt flavor after yogurt flavor.

Examining all the different yogurt flavors, I honestly couldn't choose. They all sounded so good.

Grabbing any flavor that my little heart desired, I filled up the cup.

Nodding to myself in triumph, I headed over to the topping section where a happy Zander was, stuffing his cup with anything he liked.

He was going mad.

I examined all the toppings, finding one that almost made me squeal and pee my pants.

Right there, smack dab in the middle were marshmallows. They looked so beautiful, I wanted them all.

So doing just that, I scooped them all up, leaving none of them behind. And as I decided my yogurt didn't need anymore toppings, Zander had also finished, paying the frozen treats to go.

After exciting the store with a heavy bag holding heaven, we were back on the road.

Soft music was heard playing in the background as I witnessed the sun going down.

It was already six, two hours before my date with Chuck.

Two hours of hanging out with Zander before I had to leave to go on a date with his best friend.

The guiltiness I felt was indescribable. I just didn't know for who or why.

After a couple minutes we turned on to a familiar rode, turning into a driveway of a very familiar yellow house.