Crystal!!! UT OC

I love this. Boredom struck and told me to make this.

OK, Info!!!👇👇👇

Name: Crystal

Character description: Colors are shown above.

General description: Crystal looks like a tomboy and acts like it. But... Deep down inside, she's a sweet girl. Loves jokes. Especially practical ones. She lives in Snowdin. Shorter than Pap, A few inches taller than Sans. She would do anything for her friends and wouldnt hesitate to kill their killer (G run). Even if it means she could die herself. She is very headstrong and brave. Her gloves are very special to her. (NEVA TOUCH!!!) One is orange, one is blue. You might probably know what this means. Shaking her left hand makes orange bones, shaking her right makes blue bones appear. Like the Asgore technique with eye glow. Clapping her hands in a battle turns your soul light pink, yellow, blue, green and violet. You can only move left and right. Depending on the emotion the hair has it's changes. (Normal- Normal hairstyle, Angry- Flared up, Sad- Colors Darken and it has no volume. Shown above) She tends to say, "Suck a bone." And "Go die in the Core pothole." And lastly, "Ya serious?". She also shows a lot more of her bones than tends to cover up.

This is literally me in reality. I tend to make my main OC almost like me for some reason. I say those words a lot. Lolololololol.

See ya!!!