Neon Skyz

This is the whole cover without wording. Wattpad had cut it out a bit.

I need to improve my wing style. This is my pony persona OC. Neon Skyz!!! Like me. I'll give you the details... Below!!!

👇👇👇

Name: Neon Skyz

Species: Pegasus

Gender: Female

Cutie mark: Pink, blue and green paint splatters with a black music note on top of them all.

General Description:
*Dark black coat ( I used a black-ish gray because it wouldn't look so good.)
*A short mane color light indigo with 7 different colored tips (Neon blue, yellow, pink, orange, violet, green and normal white. Why wouldn't I make them neon?!)
*Hot Neon pink eyes. 👀💗
*Her tail will have the same, her wings are like her coat but the top feathers have been tipped with the same colors
*black headphones with her cutie mark.

Character Description: Neon Skyz is preferably nicknamed as Neon. She is a tomboy and is very tough. She can be very intimidating and feisty at times and also very competitive. She is a talented artist and musician. When she paints, she not only paints the canvas but also the sky because she is a sky painter. Her mane, tail and wings glow in bright neon colors the dark. This is the best time to show off her music while the colorful lights in the clubs and the parties spread around, so does the DJ and ear candy sounds!!! Her absoloute idol in the music industry is DJ Pon3. She loves to blast a tune on her headphones and dance or do some art while doing it. To her, art and music go together. She is a total social butterfly and has a large friend circle.

Welp. That's just about it. I'll have a full-body sketch soon. Either digitalized or not. Still, I wanna revamp the wings so much. Thanks for reading!

-Neon❤💙💚💛💜💗🌈

Software: Sketchbook Express (mobile)
Amount of time: Three hours minimum