You're My Purpose To Live

'Brother.. I dwell in all the memories you left me. I live in the past, still, trying to archive our Dream. Brother.. I know, You left me almost nothing to remember. And even so, Even If there isn't much to remember.. I remember everything. I remember that dark, cold, lonely place we called our home. I remember all the silent nights, where the only noise that could be heard ware our breaths, and the sound of the water dripping, somewhere further in the dark. I remember, all those Cold nights, when You'd pull me into a warm embrace to keep me warm, careless about yourself. Brother, It's like I can still hear your sweet and dear voice, ringing somewhere in my mind, bringing all these painful memories back to me. I can still feel the fear and the loneliness we felt, never knowing the true love of a mother or a father, Never knowing what our true purpose in this life was. Why did we come to this earth? Was there a reason or were we just unfortunate to be born? My dear, sweet Brother, I remember the night, the last night I saw your sweet face, walk away, leaving me behind. That was the night, I learned how to defend myself, defend my dream, our dream. The night, I learned how to fight for myself and my rights in this world, finally seeing my true purpose in this miserable game, only god knows the rules to, that people seem to call it Life. Seeing it as something so precious. Oh my dear Brother, They haven't lived through what we have lived. They haven't seen the cruelty life puts us through. They don't learn, but unlike them I learned to deal with loss, loss of someone so precious to me. I learned to live without you, and deal with disappointment..Brother..'

The creek of a metal door being opened rang across the cell. A tall man, carrying a plate with a bowl of rice, a small glass of water, and a chicken soup, approached the big red gate. The gate was a wooden gate, painted in a red, almost resembling the colour of blood, with a lot of Seals everywhere around and on  it. 

The seals used on this gate, where the kind of seals used  to seal a beast, or an S-Ranked criminals. They were a special kind of seals only used by special Ninja, And Ninja that could preform it without any delays. 

The man knelt down in front of a small opening, and slipped the plate through it, it was made especially for this specific reason. He stood up and glared down at the two little children, sleeping soundly and uncomfortably, snuggled up next to each other.

He spit on the floor, right before the gate and turned around walking away, with no shame what-so-ever. The rattle of his keys as he moved and the loud thud the metal doors made as they went shut were loud enough to wake the little girl up.

She looked around in the dark, her vision slightly blurry due to the fact she has just awoken. She rubbed her eyes with the bottom of her palms, adjusting her vision.

The smell of the freshly cooked food filled the cell, reaching the girls nostrils as well, and causing them to tingle and her stomach to growl.

"Kimimaro.." She whisper in a soft voice, as she placed her once soft, now rugged hands onto the sides of his shoulders, shaking him softly.

The boy didn't respond. He just turned to his side, and continued sleeping, making the girl get angry and use a different sort of method.

"Kimimaro.. Wake up." She raised her voice just a little, shaking him slightly rougher then before.

This action made the boy wake up instantly, and slap her arms away from him. 

After his vision cleared he looked at his little sister, who was sitting down on her knees beside him, looking at him in a shock. 

"Akane. I'm sorry.. I didn't mea-" She cut him off, as the shocked look on her face turned into a forgiving  one "I know Kimimaro. I know." She smiled softly at her older brother and placed her index finger on the plate, pulling it across the stone floor, to in between them, giving him a soft nod and acknowledging him to take the first bite.