Chapter 6 - Selina vs. Ben

Start from the beginning

Iestyn: Not cool bro! Your not a pretty good gentlemen.

Ben: Oh really? In fact I think I am, and I will indeed fulfill your wish. Provided that you win against me.

Madalyn: Don't worry, I'll win against you alright!--

Selina: Hang on Maddie! Today's my turn!

Emanuel & Najat: What?!

Madalyn: But Selina!--

Selina: I've known about this guy. His partner is Ransack who possess the Insecticon faction. I'm curious to see how Bumblebee and I take them on.

Madalyn: Are you sure about this?

Selina: Completely sure! We're gonna eat these two for breakfast!

Bumblebee: That's right Selina! With maple syrup and everything!

Ben gave the both of us a small grin, looking like he was happy that I chose to battle him.

Ben: Check this out.

I completely didn't notice that he was hiding his right arm behind his back. When he revealed it to us he had a T-Launcher attached to it as well holding the doom card in his hand.

Emanuel: Th-that, that shooter!

Najat: Oh no he didn't! He's working for that no good creep Chaos Bringer!

Selina: That means the losers Transformers are sent to the Cybertronian Underworld!

Ben: I assume you still accept the challenge to battle me?

Selina: I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Selina & Ben: Ground Bridge! Open!

We both activated our tablets and there was a flash of white light. At our feet the Autobot and Insecticon insignias circled around our feet as the white light grew brighter and brighter as time slowed down. Finally me and Ben were transported to the colour dimension to begin the battle. We each threw down our first game cards into the battlefield and round 1 began.

Selina: Autobots! Roll out!

I threw in my first Autobot card out into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a red, blue, and white race car with double 38's on the doors.

Selina: Smokescreen! Transform!

The card glowed and the race car voomed out of his card and transformed into his robot mode.

Ben: Heh, heh, heh, a cautious start. Testing the factions are we? I guess that means its my turn! Insecticons! Mobilize!

Ben threw in his first Insecticon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was what appeared to be a green and orange firefly.

Ben: Venom! Transform!

The card transformed and the Insecticon flew out of his card, while transforming into his robot mode. He held a blaster in one hand while the other transformed into a machete blade.

Bumblebee: Oh please, please, please put me out there! I want to show this arrogant snob who's boss! Please, please, please!

Selina: Alright Bumblebee! Go do some damage!

Bumblebee's hologram disappeared and I placed his card appeared on the screen of my Tablet, which was attached to my T-Launcher on my arm.

Selina: Autobots! Roll out!

Bumblebee: Ye-ha!

I fired Bumblebee into the battlefield and he landed on Ben's game card. The card glowed and Bumblebee speeded out of his vehicle mode while doing a 360 spin and transformed into his robot mode.