Thank You

Request by emberfur12

This is Scarab.

Video won't work; the add button doesn't like me..

_______________

Bart POV

"BLUE!" I screamed as he was blasted into a wall by Black Beetle. I lay there helpless, having broken a leg in the fight. Black Beetle sauntered over to me. "Why do you protect this meat bag?" He drawled to Blue.

He picked me up by the neck and slightly squeezed. I gagged. Black Beetle chuckled menacingly. "He's so weak," he continued. "We can work side by side, killing useless meat bags like this one." He tightened the squeeze. I choked loudly. "B-blue.." I stuttered.

Then, the ruins that were once a wall blasted away, showing a very ticked Jaime. "Leave him be; he's not apart of this," he said. "Oh, fine," Black said. He dropped me to the ground and I rolled for all I was worth. "But let me make this clear, meat bag. Once I kill you, I'm going to kill him," Black monotoned. "Then I won't lose," Blue replied and charged.

Jaime POV

Jaime Reyes, let me take over.

'No Scarab; not yet.' I thought.

Black blasted me into the ground, creating a small crater in the process. I got up and blasted him back.

-time skip brought to you by The Doctor and Rose Tyler-

I can't remember when, but sometime during the battle, Scarab took over. After Black flew away, I heard a noise. I swiftly turned and blasted at the noise. "Ack!" Bart said, the laser nearly hitting him. "Hermano, you gotta watch out where-- Jaime?" Suddenly, I flew to him and kicked him in the side. He slammed into the ground, groaning.

"Jaime, i-it's me.." He gasped, clutching his side. Then I was in control. The suit molded off ( I don't know how to say it..) and then I was in my street clothes. "Oh, gosh, Bart!" I yelled, kneeling next to him. "I'm sorry, Scarab-" "It's okay," he said. "Thank you." I smiled. "No problem, hermano."

_______________

No one judge or anything, but I haven't seen this show in the LONGEST time, so I'm a bit rusty.