Jealousy

The video I wanted to use here WOULD NOT WORK. I'm horrible. 😊

Original character! Also, normally it's the guy that flirts with the girl.. But it's a dude with a dude.

_______

Bart POV

I was just walking down the school hallway with Jaime, holding hands. People were looking at us and whispering things, but I didn't mind.

That morning I was feeling exceptionally crash, because we got to paint! I know it seems odd, but in the future, there is no paint. Suddenly, Jaime's hand tightened around mine. His gaze straight ahead. I looked at where he was looking.

A boy with black hair and olive skin came up to me. "Hey," he said flirtatiously. I blushed, avoiding eye contact. "Hello, Erick," Jaime said, voice dripping with venom. Erick continued. "How about we ditch this loser, doll face?" I stuttered. "I-I don't want--"

He grabbed my free hand, ripping me away from Jaime. And before Jaime could react, we were gone. So feeling the mode..

Jaime POV

That jerk Erick! Taking Bart away.

Jaime Reyes, Erick must be destroyed for taking our Impulse.

'For once, I agree.'

Then I heard Erick exchange a few words with Bart, then Bart denying something. I ran to the scene.

Bart POV

Erick asked me, "Don't you want to be my boyfriend? You know you'd rather date me than that loser." "No! I'm only going to date Jaime!" He smiled. "Have it your way." Suddenly Jaime was on the scene.

"Get away from him, you creep!" He yelled. "LOOK OUT!" I cried, Jaime ducking right as Erick's fist flew over his head.

-le time skip brought to you by Marty McFly and the Delorian-

Soon, Jaime was on the ground. Erick grabbed me. "Come on," he growled menacingly. I swiftly turned and kicked him in the shin. "Ah!" He groaned, but quickly recovering. "Why, you brat!" He yelled, socking me in the jaw. Then, black nothingness.

Jaime POV

Jaime Reyes, get up; The Impulse is down.

'What?!'

I leapt up and elbowed Erick in the gut. Before he could get up, I kicked him where Bart had. He staggered up and wobbled to the boy's room, probably to clean up the blood and bruises.

Then I remembered. "Bart!" I cried. "Are you okay?" His eyes fluttered open. "Why wouldn't I be?"

_________

Cheesy, tbh..

Bart: don't forget to vote!

Jaime: or requests!