Different Than Before

Start from the beginning

Tia was into music and so was I. Nothing couldn't stop this moment until the lights went out.

"Oh shit." I said. Everyone screamed trying to run out to the door but it was locked.

"Tia? Tia!" I yelled.

I didn't see her and I couldn't see nothing.

I kept on calling her name and decided to go from the gym to hall until I was pulled into an empty room.

"You okay?" I heard Ant say.

I screamed and he covered my mouth.

"Shhh. They gonna hear you."

"Who?"

"These boys who would do this to parties every year. Which is why I hid here."

"Oh."

"They're gonna knock everyone out with smoke so basically you out before they could do it."

"So is this a prank or?"

"Well revenge obviously, when the clock hit tweleve which means they'll stop so we have two more hours."

"Where's Tia?"

"Well she ran out before they locked the doors so basically she's fine."

We looked and seen color of smoke.

"Block the door." I said as Ant blocked under the door with his jacket and shirt. He had tattoos and they look nice obviously.

"Yeah and I shut the windows too." He said and he heard someone walking.

"Get in the closet because it's locked in there." He said as we ran in and then the empty room door busted down.

I held onto to ant who held onto me and they stopped and I guess the closet door was hidden so they didn't see us.

I almost felt like sneezing so Ant hurried up and kissed me then it stopped.

"No one's in here." One of the guys say as they all walked out and the door slammed.

"Don't go out."

"I won't."

"And thanks." I added.

"No problem."

He basically saved me and I'm surprised.

We basically talked and we basically had a bonding moment. But don't think I forgot everything else he did. I just needed someone and to be calmed so I'm glad he's here to be honest because I didn't wanna be alone.

"What time it is?" I asked.

"Just made eleven."

"Oh."

"Yeah." He says as he moves some of hair out of my face.

"One more hour and I can go home." I giggled.

"True and I can sleep my ass off."

I knew after tomorrow Ant's gonna be the bully again but he must have a costume on cause he's being nice.

Ant leaned in and put his lips on mine then I moved.

"No...no...no..."

"What?"

"This is wrong as I repeat it and im glad you're here but not like that."

"Just one kiss Pashion damn."

"Ant you know it was gonna be more than that."

"Okay sure." He rolls his eyes then folds his arms. Childish he is....

I was sleepy and I sat down then laid down.

"Lay you head on my legs." He says as laid my head on his lap. My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep....

When I woke up I thanked Ant then went home. Tia said she made it out and was worried about me but I told her where I was.

She shook head and folded her arms.

"I bet he waa glad he had you with him."

"Was trying to kiss me but I moved."

"Your own bully hitting on you at the wrong time." She says. Well all the time.

"Yeah but I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I hung up then went to sleep.

The flashback ended.

"I remember dressing up as her."

"Yeah." He scratches the back of his head.

"I haven't seen Tia after I left. I wonder what she's doing."

"Basically got married to that boy she liked."

"Oh Chase? Wow."

"Also has like four kids now."

"Well damn." I said.

"She's living fine."

"That's nice, well what now?" I asked.