"Are you drunk? Ugh fine." I sighed and close my eyes to sleep next to him.

Finn is a person who is hard to know. He can hide something for a long time without nobody knows and become weird like this that means he hide something from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down in the hallways with Finn holding my hand. This is weird. I can see that many people laugh at us because they saw a brother holding his sister's hand like a couple.

It's been three days Finn become like this. He is like a spoilt boyfriend to his girlfriend. He didnt sleep in his room but he slept with me.

"Protective much, dude?" Sam chuckled as we both entered the choir room.

"You also need to do this to your sister, man." Finn smirked at Sam.

"What the hell Stacey can take herself care." Sam rolled his eyes.

"I also can take myself care." I pushed Finn's hand away.

"You cant! I already told Puck about the rules how to date my sister." Finn smirked at me and sit down next to me.

"Finn seriously, you scared me." I frowned at him.

"Guys lets start the rehearsal!" Mr. Schue said to us.

"But Mr. Schue, Brittany is sick, she absent for today." Artie raised his hand.

"Well thats fine, we still can have rehearsal." Mr. Schue said.

"I cant... but.. Emily!" Mike turned his face at me.

"What?" I frowned.

"You dance with me." Mike smirked at me.

"Me?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, there is no girl who can dance like Brittany except you." Mike said to me.

"Alright, I will try." I chuckled and walked to the front.

"Well, from the top." Mr. Schue said.

The music begin and Santana start singing. Mike helped me about the dance step with many cartwheels and I think that only Brittany who can do this.

Mike and I still dancing until my feet slip and I fall to the ground.

"Ouch." I groaned.

"You okay?" Finn and Puck said together and about to help me to stand up.

"I'm fine!" I rolled my eyes.
"There is nobody who can dance like Brittany." I said to them.

"Except you." Santana said to me.

"I fell." I sighed.

"Mr. Schue Emily cant do this. I'm afraid that it will hurt her." Finn suddenly said.

"Mr. Schue can I talk with the most handsome man in this earth for a minute please?" I asked Mr. Schue.

"Sure." Mr. Schue simply said.

I nodded and start walked passed Puck who feel confident and start playing his mohawk hair. I frowned at him and turned my face at Finn then take his hand and walked lead him to the corner side of the choir room.

"Tell me, what do you hide from me now?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I didnt hide anything." Finn said without looking at me.

"Finn, I know you so bad." I rolled my eyes.

"Soooo the glass ball with sparkling like snow on your table just broke..." Finn said nervously.