Chapter: 53 Disastrous

Start from the beginning

"All right. You two have fun!" Myriam smile brightly at me and I nodded my head to her. 

Norris wave before he began to dance with Myriam once more. What was she thinking of going into Boston all by herself? Benjamin is more than capable of taking care of himself and there is no reason that Rosemary has to go help him out of all people. Why him? I hoist myself back up onto my horse after I untied the reins and made my horse spurred back the way we had come from. Now, she could be in trouble or worst injured! It's hard telling with Benjamin. He is always getting her into trouble and she is supposed to stay out of trouble. The Templars know about her and I don't know whether or not Benjamin's father knows as well. He must known working with my father. 

I will find out once I arrived there. 

************************************************

Rosemary's POV: 

I crack some skulls in remembering my training with Connor, but I was vastly outnumbered against these people. They were dressed in tan trenchcoats and they look like poachers, but something told me that they are working for someone. Who could it be though? It couldn't be Connor's father or Charles Lee. Who else is here that knows about me? I block someone else's strike, but it was difficult. They were a lot stronger than I was and they had more weapons on them then I did. I shove him away from and was instantly thrown backwards into a wall that was behind me. 

A yelp came out of from me and I couldn't believe how hard the guy had thrown me backwards. They were all smirking, but I could see that they were wary. I had taken three out and now four. So, they were down to three. My breathing was coming out hard and I pushed myself off of the wall. My arm came forward striking one of them across the face before unsheathing my blade and sinking it straight into his stomach. I shove him into the other one that was coming my way and they both fell to the ground. The third one struck me on my cheek and shove me against the wall once more. 

What is it with men and walls? A sharp pain went through my stomach and a gasp escape from me. The man did it again and again making me groan from the pain. I unsheathe my blade once more and shove them straight into his legs. He let out a painful scream and I remove them before using my blade again to sink into stomach and throat. I shove him to the floor as well and my vision was blurry from him pounding me in my stomach. I couldn't breath properly either. The last one was surveying me and I knew what he was doing. He was looking for a way to end me without me injuring him with my blades. 

I summon my courage up and flung myself at him catching him off guard. I struck his arm with my blade before getting his cheek with my other one. He grabbed my wrist and threw me down on the floor with a heavy thud. My head hit the floorboard making me yelp once again. I felt his hands around my throat and I began to realize that I couldn't see his face well. The night was beginning to fall and the sun was gone. I struggle with all of my strength that I had left and when I thought I was going to pass out from the lack of oxygen. The air whoosh through my lungs once more and I cough a little before pushing the man off of me. He fell over onto the side and I realized there was a dagger through his head.

My stomach lurched and I felt like I was going to throw up any time soon. I felt someone hands on me and I started to flip out on them. A rough hand clasped over my mouth to stop my screaming and a familiar voice whispered in my ear "It's me- Benjamin." 

A sigh of relief escape from me and he uncover my mouth. He help me up from the floor and I felt sore all over. He quickly took my arm and we fast walk out of the tavern. A hissed of pain escape through my clench teeth and I asked "Where is your grandmother?" 

"Safely hidden for now. I didn't know you were here." He answered. 

"I was coming to help out, but I can see something else had happened." I gave a pain chuckle. 

He took my chin in his hand and he tilted my head back and forth "I see one of them got you good." 

"Who were those guys?" I asked. 

He took his hand away my chin and there was a deep frown place on his lips "They were my father's guards."

"He knows about me..." I murmured to him. 

He gave me a sharp look, but was surprised "What?" 

I nodded my head "I felt someone watching me before I made it to your tavern. No one knew I was here except for Myriam and Norris." 

"Come. Let's get you to where my grandmother is." He took my hand in his and it just felt wrong. 

I remove my hand "I can walk perfectly on my own." 

He smirked at me and motion for me to walk first ahead of him. We started to walk down the road side-by-side. We didn't get far when we heard hooves on the ground they were coming quickly to us. Benjamin shove me to the side and I didn't catch my footing. I end up falling backwards onto the ground and he was in front of me with his hidden blades out. A familiar voice shouted "Benjamin, what do you think you're doing?" 

Well, so much for being myself this time. 

Comment, Vote!

Let me know what you guy's think?!

Thank you! :D