(2)

****

"What the fuck we gone do with this young ass girl bruh ?! She only 13" one of the guys said as he took off his mask and looked into the back of the car at me "Gee gone kill both of our asses if he walk up in there with this lil shortly and not his money !! Iono why they sent me to do this shit with your dumb ass anyway!!"

"Fuck you, Tony gone die regardless .. we might as well get somethin out of it !!" The other guy said

"Like what ?! She fuckin 13 .."

"Gee can put her ass to work or some shit .. wait till we see what he say before you go downing my fuckin idea"

"Fuck yo idea bro .. stupid ass !!" He lit a blunt and started smoking which made me cough

He looked back at me like I was crazy and shook his head ..

We were far away from Brooklyn .. we drove for a few hours before showing up to this huge building .. My hands were tied together and I had tape over my mouth when they dragged me out of the van marching me up into the building .. Naked women were everywhere with white masks covering their faces as they did something with the drugs my dad smoked .. I looked around taking in my surroundings as they pushed me through this door and slammed it .. Sitting behind a desk was the man they called Gee .. he had muscles and tatoos everywhere once he stood up I could tell he was very tall but his attention wasn't on me it was on one of the naked women from downstairs .. She looked scared and Gee looked mad !!

"What you got Stoney ?" Gee asked with irritation in his voice

"Nothing Gee .. nothing .. you know better than to think I'm stealing from you !!"

"It ain't what I think Stoney it's what they seen on camera .. now I ain't watched it yet but if I do and you fuckin lyin to me you gonna wish you hadn't !!" He said never taking his eyes off of the girl

She bit her lip nervously but never said anything ..

"Search her" gee said as his workers pulled her into a backroom

I frowned wondering how was they going to search her when she was already naked, then his eyes landed on me ..

"Who the fuck is this ?"

"This Toneys daughter !!" The guy said still holding on to me

"What the fuck she doing here ?!" He asked staring at me

"He didn't have your money so we brought her instead !!"

"We aint do shit !! This was all this mu'fuckas doing Gee" the other guy said walking away and sitting down

"How old is this lil broad dude ?" Gee asked getting even more irritated

"Thirteen"

"The fuck imma do with a thirteen year old girl Drew ?!" Gee asked

"Same shit I said !!" The other guy said

"And you shut the fuck up .. that's why I sent you with him to make sure he dont do dumb shit like this !!" Gee replied finally taking his eyes off of me

"I tried, his dumb ass wouldn't listen" the guy said

That's when the guys barged back in the room with the girl .. her eyes were red and she stared at me with a blank expression ..

"She had this hidin in her pussy !!" One of the guys said as he held up a bag full of the white drug my daddy used ..

Gee didn't hesitate punching the girl to the floor .. Then his workers took over from there .. they beat the girl as she screamed and pleaded for them to stop but they never stopped .. I stood there shocked and wide eyed as Gee walked over to me ..

"What's your name ?"

"Tia" I answered

"Tia you just a baby and they got you in here witnessing this shit !!"

He bent down eye level to me "Tia until your daddy give me my money you gonna be here with me aight !!"

I nodded turning my attention back to the girl

"As long as you do what I say when I say you won't be like her .. you hear me ?"

I nodded again then he raised up and walked away. .

****

COMMENTS AND VOTES PLEASE

I love to hear ya'lls opinions, reactions, thoughts and such so please don't be a silent reader !!