'So your my wolf?' I ask, quietly. 'And your my panther.'

'Yeah, I'm kinda special, we are both.' Snow answers.

'Yup, but I make all of us special because you shouldn't be able to shift into two animals.' Ada says, proudly.

'Really? Why?' I ask.

'Because most shifters are wolves and you're a wolf, but you're also a panther, a cat. Which is rare since there has only been a handful of cats on the North American continent.' Ada answers, proudly.

'Cat? Like I go meow and like tuna?' I ask, I felt myself cocking my head.

'No, not really. You may hiss or growl due to also being a wolf, but if you grow to liking tuna that's not my fault.' Ada answers, quickly.

'Umm...Snow?' I ask, noticing something.

'Still here.' She answers, cocky.

'Why am I a wolf?' I ask, looking at myself. I'm a white and light gray wolf, I feel kinda small, like a arctic wolf.

'Oh, I forgot you, we went through our first shift!' Snow says, jumping up and down.

'What about my panther form?' I ask, quietly.

'What about it?' Ada asks, cocking her sleek black head.

'When will we shift, Ada?' I ask, trying to get used to two more voices in my head.

'When we're somewhere more private.' Ada replies, soberly.

'Ohh okay.'

Then a giant black wolf starts walking to me. I start running but someones there I see it's Lori, she picks me up and starts petting me. I purr under her touch.

"Hey, calm down, Hat it's Daxton over there." She answers, pointing at the giant black wolf. The wolf had icy blue eyes just like Daxton's eyes. The only spot on Daxton's wolf was a small white spot just around his left eye.

I nod as well a wolf could nod and slowly walk over to Daxton. The wolf walks over and picks me up by the scruff of my neck.

I whine as he puts me down on a stump. He growls at me and I curl back in fear. His eyes soften as he sees the fear in my eyes.

I jump off the stump and on to his back, biting the scruff of his neck. But immediately falls off of him and on to the ground.

'Maaatttteeee's soooo hot and his wwwooooolllllfff is sssoooo cute.' Snow purrs as he licks my nose.

'Meh, he's okay.' Ada comments.

Daxton's wolf walks away, behind a tree and I see Daxton is human form with basketball shorts on holding a white tee shirt. Showing off his six pack, he's build so well, all the way down to his v where his shorts stop me from looking at his bag of jewels.

'Now that I like.' Ada says, pacing in circles purring.

"Come on, Hattie." Daxton calls, I look back up, blushing, he smirks.

I trot over to him and he picks me up, I guess I'm that small, I don't know, I can feel the sparks. He kisses the top on my head.

"Okay, Hattie can you shift for me?" Daxton asks.

I shake my head no, I don't know how.

"Just think of yourself as a human." Daxton says, quietly whispering in my ear.

I think as myself the way I look and I feel pain and poof I'm me again.

"Hi." I whisper to him.

"Hey, beautiful." He whispers back handing my the shirt with his scent of fresh rain and pine that I know.

I slip on the shirt it goes right above my knee. He takes my hand and leads me into the house.

"May I give you a tour of our pack house?" He whispers in my ear, making me jump.

"Sure." I whisper back, he smiles and starts leading me into the pack house.

A.N

Wow! If you want me to add anything that I maybe missing, just tell me, please.

Love ya,

Shelby

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Update: All of the chapters are under going editing so if something seems wrong or doesn't match up that's why.