six

omg so I found a pic of this girl and she looks kinda like how I imagine Tati!! I don't know her name though

---

That night after the concert, when I went to get dinner with the guys, we ended up at some empty car park. We were standing near the car, George was sitting in an abandoned trolley and Ross was standing on the railing at the front as Adam was spinning them around. I was leaning against the car door as Matty smoked a joint beside me.

"I'm moving to London next month." I decided to spark up a conversation, eradicating the silence between us.

"Going so soon?" He turns his head to face me.

"I'm going to fashion school. I've got a flat organised and everything."

His lips turn up at the corners, "That's good, Tati."

"Yeah." I look at the ground, scuffing my shoes against the gravel.

He stubs out his joint against the light pole next to the car. "Will I see you again before you leave?"

"Maybe." A scream distracted us, followed by an eruption of laughter. George's body was on the floor as the trolley was on it's side beside him.

"I'm fine!"

"Put your hands up, behind your head a little bit." I was instructing Nina as she posed on a small flight of stairs in an alleyway down the street from the store.

"You're not making any sense, Tati." She whined, failing at attempting to follow my instructions.

"Gah, whatever." We were doing an impromptu photo shoot to post on the brand's blog.

"I'm so cold! Can we take a break." Nina exaggerated a frown on her face.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's have a tea." She sprinted down the stairs and began speed-walking down the street. I jogged to catch up with her, the camera hanging from my neck bounced against my chest. "She runs." I say sarcastically.

Nina glares at me.

We walk through the front of the shop, hiking up the locked away stairs at the back of the store to reach the second-level studio.

Nina stretches her arms and flops onto a chair in the centre of the room. I fill up the kettle using the tiny, green glazed sink in the far corner. The water reach a boil and I prepare our teas in the mugs with 'Queens' printed in bold, pink text on the outside.

I carry the mugs over, passing one to Nina, taking a seat on the chair beside her.

"I think I'm still hungover from the other night." Nina groaned.

That night at the bar ended somehow, I couldn't remember. I woke up the morning after with a throbbing head and sore limbs, not remembering how I'd gotten home, or how I'd managed to change into pyjamas. Nina and Lionne hadn't been in much of a different state as I was. My last memory of the night was taking another shot with everyone once Matty and I had rejoined the table after our...interesting encounter.

Lionne could remember that I pulled Ross up from his seat and started dancing with him maniacally. I suppose that's the cause of my sore limbs.

None of us could remember anything after that, and the thought of the unknown was frustrating me.

"What the hell happened that night?" I sighed. "Good God, what if I did something so deathly embarrassing, that everyone's keeping it a secret to save me. And now I'll never know." I cringe.

"Text Matty." Nina says so abruptly that I almost have to ask her to repeat herself.

I shake my head in confusion, "What the hell do you mean?"