"Ramen."

"Of course...", he started following Hoseok downstairs to the kitchen.

"What? Don't act like you don't like it."

"I only eat them because of you."

"Yeah right..."

--

"Hoseok", Hyungwon started quietly as they were laying on the bed. Hoseok had his arms around the other boy.

"What?" Hoseok held him better, face buried in his hair.

"Do you remember that one time when we went swimming?"

"Which time?"

"The one when Minhyuk tried to get us to play the kissing game."

"That happened literally a week ago", Hoseok snorted and so did Hyungwon though he sounded more serious.

"Do you think they know?"

"Know what?"

"That we are in love", Hyungwon stuttered a bit at the last word

"They know."

"How do we know that Minhyuk and Hyunwoo like each other. Or that Kihyun used to have a massive crush on Changkyun", Hoseok explained. "It's obvious."

"Wait what? Minhyuk and Hyunwoo?"

"Haven't you noticed. The way Minhyuk calls him 'Shownu' and the way Hyunwoo always looks at Minhyuk like he is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen."

"I have..." Hyungwon sounded dumbfounded. "So do you think they have noticed the same things of us?"

"Yes."

"How do you know?"

Normally Hoseok would've gotten annoyed when someone asked this many questions but this was a different situation because he was with Hyungwon, holding him on his arms. "I just know", he started to look for his phone. "And also Jooheon sent me this message."

Hyungwon looked at the message on Hoseok's screen.

'Is Hyungwon already confirmed as a bottom, I don't want to lose this bet to Changkyun.'

His eyes widened. "Oh my god, why is he like this", it was clear that he got a bit embarrassed thinking about sex.

"Anyways I said him yes."

"What?!" Hyungwon escaped Hoseok's hold and turned to face him. "You think I'm the girl in this relationship?"

"Well that's not untrue."

"I would never do that. It's gonna hurt like hell."

"You wouldn't bottom for me?" Hoseok pouted and leaned closer to him when he backed away.

"Can we talk about something else? This is gross."

"Come on, I'll be gentle with you", Hoseok seduced him and grabbed his collar to bring him closer.

"We're both virgins anyways so does it matter which one it is?"

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are", Hyungwon sighed. "Why won't you do it?"

"Because I'm more manly, I have better muscles and you're the one who is a fugitive."

He couldn't argue with those so he just gave in and laid back to bed next to Hoseok. He really was much weaker than Hoseok even though he was faster runner and on top of all that, he cowardly ran away from his home.

"So... are you in?" Hoseok smirked and put his hands back around Hyungwon who didn't want to admit that he was scared of doing it.

"I thought your mom is home?" he was still stuttering because the subject made him nervous.

"Not yet."

"Umm... Can't we just do what we did before."

"You want that?" Hoseok questioned because he wanted to be sure.

"Yeah", Hyungwon wanted to do it badly because he didn't remember anything from the last time.

"Alright, I'll do it for you", Hoseok pulled the blanket on top of them even though it didn't really matter because they had the lights off.

He pressed his lips to Hyungwon's and started kissing him. Slowly but roughly. Hyungwon pulled him closer by his waist and made Hoseok grind against him, letting out a small moan when that happened.

A click of a opening door stopped them. "Shit, shit, my mom is home", Hoseok got off of Hyungwon fast.

Hyungwon was just about to be really disappointed because their moment got ruined but instead of turning the lights back on, Hoseok locked his door and walked back to Hyungwon.

"Promise to be quiet."