#16

"Guess who's here!" Minhyuk yelled as he ran towards Hoseok who just arrived in school.

Hoseok's heart skipped a beat. It was Friday and it had been a few days since the day he had visited Hyungwon. They hadn't been talking about being together at all so Hoseok still wasn't sure if they were. Though he had once been called 'honey' by Hyungwon, it didn't prove that they were now in a relationship.

After Hoseok told Hyungwon not to call him 'honey' the same 'bro' thing continued. He didn't mind, he liked to be someones bro.

"Bro!" Hyungwon yelled and ran towards Hoseok with his arms wide open.

"Hyungwon!" Hoseok jumped into his arms and almost made him fall back.

"I have never seen him that excited", Kihyun laughed as he walked to them. Everybody had been missing Hyungwon but they decided to let Hoseok have this moment.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you're coming?" he asked when Hyungwon dropped him back to the ground.

"I wanted to surprise you. My mom is letting me to come back", Hyungwon broke the news that made Hoseok to throw arms around him again.

"Is it just me or have you gotten even more thinner?" Hoseok mumbled into Hyungwon's neck.

"It's just you."

"We'll leave you two alone", Changkyun and Jooheon started dragging the others out of the scene so that the two lovebirds could be in peace.

Hoseok and Hyungwon sat on the bench next to them and an awkward silence fell on top of them.

"Uhmm..." Hoseok started looking at his hands, smiling a little. He noticed that Hyungwon was staring at him. "There was something I wanted to ask but I wasn't sure if it was something I should ask through the phone."

"Spit it out", Hyungwon had already a slight guess of what this was possibly about.

"So the night when I gave you that phone and we talked for long", Hoseok said, trying to avoid the real subject as long as he could. "Did you- did you ask me... to be your... boyfriend?"

A smile cracked to Hyungwon's face and Hoseok finally turned to look at him.

"What?"

"You don't remember that?" he laughed while Hoseok blushed.

"I wasn't sure if it was real", Hoseok turned to look away again. He was embarrassed and Hyungwon noticed it.

"Well, it was. And you said yes so you can't take it back now."

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning on to."

Hyungwon put his other arm around Hoseok's shoulders and pulled him closer.

"Are we like boyfriend and-", Hoseok paused for a moment because it felt weird to say that. "- boyfriend now?"

"Yes, unless you want to be called girlfriend."

"Shut up", Hoseok laughed, feeling relieved that he finally got the heavy weight from his shoulders.

"And also because I think you've been dying to know this also, no, we did not fuck back then at my place."

"Huh?"

"Yeah because I'm sure I didn't bottom", Hyungwon talked about it like it was nothing. "But Jooheon told me that he was sure we at least sucked each other out."

"W-we did?" Hoseok was blushing again.

"Alright let's go to class", Hyungwon stood up. "What should we do today?" he asked while holding Hoseok's hand as they walked towards the school building.

--

"Run, baby, run", Hyungwon yelled, panic almost visible in his voice.

"I'm running", Hoseok yelled back, not even noticing that he had just been called a 'baby'.

"No, the other way", Hyungwon was so frustrated that he was already sweating.

"I can't turn back, they're going to kill me!"

"Just turn!" he almost threw the controller away because they were about to lose the game when Hoseok continued to run to the wrong direction.

"No! I died", all the panic and excitement died in Hoseok's voice and he sunk as low as he could into the couch.

"Me too", Hyungwon sighed while staring at the television screen which showed that they failed the mission.

"Why is this so hard, we have tried this like seven times already."

They were at Hyungwon's place because the said guy's mother didn't let his son go anywhere where she couldn't be supervising him. "Shall we play still one round?"

"Sure", Hoseok said and sat up better so he could focus and this time they would make it.

The game started again and at first it looked like they were doing good. After a while they were already surrounded by the enemies and they had almost zero change for winning.

"I can't do this anymore, I'm too tired", he complained and dropped the controller.

"Don't give up yet!" Hyungwon continued to try win the game on his own. "Come on, we haven't lost yet."

"Leave it, you have no chance."

Seconds later game stopped and informed that they had failed again. "Aish, you should have helped me", he stood up and walked over to the tv to turn it off.

"I'm sorry", Hoseok yawned and stretched his limbs as he made himself more comfortable and laid on his back on the couch.

"It's not your fault", Hyungwon came back to him and because there were no more room on the couch, he laid on top of Hoseok who let out a groan as the heavy weight landed on him.

"You're like a blanket, I could probably fall asleep right here."

"Then sleep", Hyungwon muttered, his head buried to the crook of Hoseok's neck.

There was a silence after that, the only thing they heard was their heavy breathing.

It wasn't new for them to sleep basically on top of one another. It felt like the most comfortable thing in the world even though you could think different. What separated this very moment from all the previous times was the fact that they were aware of other's love.

Hoseok was in the verge of falling asleep when they were disturbed.

"Hyungwon", a familiar sound of Hyungwon's mother made the boy to jump up from his place and be greeted by the angry eyes of his mother. "What are you doing?"

"We were just sleeping because we got too tired playing the game", Hyungwon was stuttering while he tried to explain the situation to his mother who looked rather furious.

"Oh, I see", she clenched her teeth. "Come talk to me outside."

Hoseok saw fear in Hyungwon's eyes when his mother grabbed his wrist and violently dragged him outside despite his protests. The door closed with a bang and Hoseok was left alone in the empty room with a pressuring silence.

He was scared and not only for their growing relationship. He was scared that something might happen to Hyungwon who had just gotten out of his house to live a normal life again.

At this moment he could only pray for the best and fear for the worst.

"It's okay", he assured to himself and brought his knees close to his chest.

--

too much drama oml