#13

warning; slightly mature

--

"That's my boy", Hoseok ran to Hyungwon who had just scored a goal and jumped to his arms, almost making him fall down.

They had been going hard during the whole soccer game. Some illegal and violent means had been used when they took down the other players but they didn't care as long as they were winning.

"I'm so tired and my whole body is bruised because of those two", Minhyuk fell down on the grass.

"I can't believe that not even Kihyun could beat them", Hyunwoo came next to him.

"We should just let those two tire themselves and then take a rematch", Jooheon suggested. Hyungwon and Hoseok now played against each other because everyone else had quit already.

"I bet you can't take this from me", Hyungwon challenged while kicking the ball around and bouncing it a few times on his knee.

"How much you bet?" Hoseok asked.

"Ten bucks."

"Oh, I'm in", he smiled, confident that he could do it even though Hyungwon was almost a pro in this.

He watched the other boy's moves and tried to pick out a perfect moment to snatch the ball. But he couldn't do it. Hyungwon was always one step ahead.

"I'll give you one last try", Hyungwon said while he continued without stopping.

Hoseok changed his plans and instead of just taking the ball, he pushed Hyungwon down from his shoulders. The boy fell down and obviously lost the ball.

"Hey that's not fair", he yelled.

"I won", Hoseok smiled. Annoyed from losing, Hyungwon pushed him off.

"Bro it doesn't count because you cheated", he complained while walking to where others were laying.

"Your fault for not setting any rules. Pay up now."

Hyungwon started digging his pockets and found a crumbled bill. Hoseok took it from his hand.

"Are you guys done?" Kihyun asked.

"Can we go now? I'm getting thirsty watching you two", Changkyun said.

"Okay, let's go."

--

Changkyun poured soju to shot glasses for everyone.

"Is Minhyuk drunk already?" Hyungwon gave a weird look to the blonde boy who was tangled in Hyunwoo's arm and muttering something no one could translate.

"Nah, he's just pretending to be", Hoseok said while swallowing his own shot.

"Rock, paper, scissors, go!" Jooheon suddenly shouted and everyone pulled their hands out.

After three rounds, Hyungwon was the loser. Hoseok lifted hair out of his forehead to flick him. Everybody else did the same.

Hyungwon opened his mouth wide and tilted his head back so Hoseok could pour some alcohol to his mouth.

"Again. Rock, paper, scissors, go!" he started a new round.

The next loser was Minhyuk who didn't concentrate and forgot to play. Hyunwoo put a glass on his lips and the boy finished it in seconds. Then he held him still between his legs while the others hit him.

Minhyuk let out loud complaints of pain while he buried his head in Hyunwoo's chest.

"Hoseok would you please stop that noise", Jooheon said taking a bottle from Hoseok's hand and finishing it. Hyungwon took Hoseok's phone from the table and put it in silent, ignoring the missed calls from 'mom' that flashed on the screen.

"Thank you", Jooheon spluttered nd fell down on the couch next to Changkyun.

"This is my song!" Hoseok yelled and jumped up when Bang Bang Bang started playing.

"No, this is too overplayed", Hyunwoo tried to resist when Minhyuk pulled him up to dance.

"I agree with him", Kihyun sighed but by the time the G-Dragon said 'like you've been shot' and the beat dropped, all of them were already dancing the choreo like crazy.

No one could heard glass shattering over the loud music. Kihyun stepped on it but didn't even notice the pain. Minhyuk passed out on the couch and Hyunwoo who was still caring even though he was wasted, put a blanket to cover his body.

Jooheon put bottles on Hyungwon's and Hoseok's hands and they cheered before starting to drink a race.

They finished at the same time and as they did, Hyungwon pulled Hoseok close and kissed him. It wasn't like the ones before - they were drunk.

"Gay is okay", Kihyun showed them thumbs-up before passing out as well.

"Get a room", Jooheon told them. He sat down next to the table and started pouring what was left od every bottle to one, big cocktail that probably wouldn't taste good at all.

Hoseok started pushing Hyungwon towards his parents' bedroom while not breaking the kiss even for a once.

Hyungwon fell down on the bed. It was cold because no one had been in that room for over a week.

"You look really hot", Hoseok slurred while staring at the spot where Hyungwon's shirt had raised a bit, exposing his abs.

"You know I love you, right?" Hyungwon asked and pulled Hoseok to lay beside him.

"Right."

"Bros can kiss, right?"

"Right."

"Bros can also have sex, right?"

"Right", Hoseok automatically answered and only then started thinking, was that actually true.

Hyungwon rolled on top of Hoseok and kissed him yet again. They were so drunk that it was hard to even target the kiss on the lips.

"I'm hot", Hyungwon broke the kiss to take off his and Hoseok's clothes. they continued with only boxers on.

Neither of them was experienced in this and couldn't even think straight in the drunken state.

"It's going to hurt like hell", was the only thing Hyungwon knew.

"Yes", Hoseok said but that didn't stop them. He rubbed his hard-on against Hyungwon who was now beneath him.

Some instincts took over Hoseok who started going down slowly and soon had his mouth around Hyungwon who didn't control his moaning at all.

"Shit, they're really going at it", Jooheon muttered when loud noises came from the bedroom.

"This turns me on", Changkyun said and tried to distract himself by drinking.

--

Hyungwon woke up from the bathroom where he had gone to throw up early in the morning. His head was killing him and he felt like vomiting but nothing came out anymore. He didn't have any clothes on but boxers and he was shivering.

When he walked out to the living room, he saw what he had missed the first time he had walked past.

The table was full of empty bottles. One of them had fallen down and the liquid had spreaded all over the floor and carpet. Minhyuk and Hyunwoo were sleeping on top of each other on the couch. Kihyun was alone in the other end. Jooheon and Changkyun were asleep on the floor next to pieces of a broken glass vase and blood.

"Shit", he yelled when his gaze locked at the clock and he saw that it was almost eleven in the morning. They were badly late from school. "Fuck everybody wake up!"

Hyunwoo let out a groan to show that he was alive.

He busted into his parents' bedroom. "Hoseok, wake -", he started but was stopped when he saw the boy laying naked on top of the bed sheets that had jizz on them. "W-what."

"What is it", Hoseok started when he woke up but soon he was also cut off when he realized. "We didn't... do something, did we?"

"I don't know", Hyungwon said quietly.