Chapter 4

Ps.
Y/N means: your name
Credits to the person who started doing this i really enjoy their book. Their book is called... I forgot, but just search some jacob sartorius fanfic😂. Im really sorry i just saw that in like a website and i saw a part of their book its awesome you guys should give her/ him some love... Now back to the story!

Few days passed since the break up. Y/N have been thinking about plans on how to replace the wrong ring from the right one while not being noticed. You then finally made one plan that hopefully works...
Your POV
Sigh, finally after a few days from planning and shit, i finally, finally... Think i got the perfect plan.... I just hope they don't get too curious ..
Later that day you finally got the courage to go back again from the day when shane saw the ring in the window. You then planned ahead and broke the rules and you showed yourself from the jewelry man who was handling the jewelry store. You then said" hey man wazza!-" you then got cut off by the jewelry man but you just kept talking" don't talk yet, I'll explain everything later alright?" The jewelry man then nodded and did what you told him to do... After all that mischievous work, you and the man finally did the RIGHT thing and just placed the ring when shane would see...

Shane's POV
As i walked to the parking lot. My eye caught the most amazing thing ever! It was a promise ring... You think i should get it? I then decided that i'll just give lisa the promise ring instead of flowers because obviously a promise ring has ALOT more meaning to it...  As i walked inside the store, i saw one man and one little girl. Weird. Anyways, i just thought that it was his daughter because he was obviously holding her tightly. I then asked if he can write something on it and then he said" oh, are you shane dawson?" He asked me politely. I was so confused on how he knew me just like that, is he a fan?. I then started talking again and said"uh, yes, are you a fan?" He then said" oh yeah, big, big, fan" he answered me like he was unsure. It so odd. He then said" i actually already have a hand made ring for you, its just like the one in the window". Okay this is getting really, REALLY weird. I then just ignored it and said" really? What does it say?" He said" lisa schwartz, my love" well looks like he is a fan, or maybe just a really, really creepy stalker either way, it was nice of him to do that. I then paid him and went on with my day.

Your POV
Okay, now that i totally broke the rules and showed my self to shane and the old man, i hope its all worth it...

You then disappeared from the jewelry store and transported to shane and lisa's house. You then did and invisibility spell and stood at the corner where you can see the action... Everything was according to plan....
At shane and lisa's house...
Lisa's POV
gosh im so freaking inlove with this man and im extremely lucky to have him... Hopefully he still loves me... I let out a sigh, then i thought, what if shane is planning to propose to me? Maybe he's just saying that he's buying me flowers but then ends up with a ring! As i thought about that i was so extremely happy... Then the door bell rang. DING DONG.(do they have a door bell? No? Okay). As i went to the door, there was a knock. Then as i opened it my eyes widened and was filled with love. It was the love of my life. My weird ass of a guy. My hero. Shane dawson. I loved this man so much that i got emotional all of the sudden. Then i felt the urge to just hug him to my hearts content. I gave him the biggest and longest hug of all time. I never wanted to leave. Then i noticed there were no flowers that he held. Is this what i think it is? Is this the day he proposes to me?...
Shanes POV
As i went back to my house, i rang the door bell, there was no answer. Then i got concerned and knocked on the door. Then there she was. The beautiful lisa schwartz. My everything. Then i saw her iris grew and grew(which i did not know that if someones iris grows,it means that they see attractive or someone they love so, thats awesome!) her big beautiful blue eyes was amazing. It felt like the sea. She then hugged me so tight that even I never wanna leave. It felt even better than home. I felt safe. As we let go. My smile was replaced with seriousness. I was so nervous to ask her this. Hopefully she'll accept it(this part is basically the asking part so, i'll just skip that to the part where lisa sees the ring up close)
Lisa's POV
That moment was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. It was like being in heaven. As i looked at the most beautiful ring in the world that this amazing man gave me. I noticed the imprint on the diamond ring that said Lisa Schwartz, my love. Wow. Just wow. I can not believe that he did this all just for me. I am so extremely happy to have him in my life like its unbearable. Gosh he's amazing...

After lisa got extremely emotional, shane then heard her and got up and walked to her. He then rubbed his eyes from the bright lights and then said "lisa? Are you alright?"
Shane's POV
As i was about to go to sleep i heard lisa crying on the other room. Then i stood up and slowly walked to the living room and rubbed my eyes because it was so fuckin' bright. Then as i saw a blurry vision of lisa's figure i then said" lisa are you alright?" I then felt a sudden embrace. It was my beautiful lisa that was embracing me. She then kissed my neck which i loved. Then she said"i love you so much shane... Thank you so much for everything..." She said in a shaky tone. I was still confused ony why she was crying. I then spoke and said" aww. I love you too. But honey, why are you crying?" I said as i cressed her again and kissed her head. She cried harder and all i wanted to do is to hold her tight till she stops... This is when i realized... Wow. I think i actually found the one... The woman that made me who i am today. The lady that made me confident. The woman that i wanted to be with forever. I love her so much.

Lisa's POV
As i heard shanes voice, I immediately hugged him as tight as possible and said"i love you so much shane... Thank you so much for everything..." I then let go and shane then spoke" aw. I love you too. But why are you crying?" He said in the way he would speak to corny. Which was really weird.. But I didn't care, i still loved him anyways. As he held me tight and kissed my head. I then let go and held his face and looked him in his beautiful eyes and said" im crying because of all these sweet things that your doing. Im crying because on how lucky i am to have you. Im crying because... You made me so extremely happy that i cry everytime." I said with a chuckle at the end. I never want to leave this man. I never want him to leave and if he does. He'll always be in my heart and i will never forget him. As i said those words i was extremely shocked because i felt our lips collide. His kiss was still as passionate as ever. Gosh he was still a good ass kisser as I remembered. Since our first kiss, till now.  I never want this moment to end.
As you saw the action and felt your face wet from all the crying. You then finally smiled amd said"mission accomplished "
And left.

Authors note:
Guys im so sorry that i didnt update for a really long time. Its because i have school and I've been very busy so yah but in return i will do two chapters just for you guys and also i have writters block so yeah... Thats why