Chapter 1

Shane's POV
Today i woke up and felt weird and unusual. I saw lisa on my side and felt guilty... I realized that it was still pretty early and decided to eat. A few minutes later i heard a weird noise, i just ingnored. Then i needed to pee so i went to the toilet and did my business...
My POV
it was time, it was time to stop shane from thinking of breaking up with lisa, it was a good thing he left for a couple while. The first thing i did was simple, i wrote in a sticky note and said"i love you so much, and i am so lucky to have you"
-lisa❤️. I laid it down in his bowl so he can notice it easily. I heard him flush so i swooshed out...
Shane's POV
I was finished with my business when i heard a swoosh sound... Did someone broke into the house or something? Or maybe lisa already woke up...i quickly got up and went to the kitchen, i saw a sticky note and read it. It said"i love you so much, and i am so lucky to have you"
-lisa❤️
Wow, now i feel really guilty... I should do something nice for her too, like maybe bring her flowers again, for old times sake😊. I got out and left a little note for her so she would know that i left...
My POV
As shane got out of the house, i wrote another sticky note and sorta edited the one shane did just a little bit. as soon as i got that done i heard lisa's voice so i kinda spilled some cereal on the floor...
Lisa's POV
i heard a weird sound in the kitchen, i got up and got really quite... No one was there, just spilled cereal. I clean it up and noticed a note, it said"i love you so much lisa, and that im also very very lucky to have you. I just went out to get you some flowers to repay you for all of your effort."
-shane💖
Awww this is sweet, i never saw shane do this to me, well before he did, i guess it's for o'l time sake... I think i should plan a surprise bday party for him, his birthday is almost coming up, its the least i could do...
As shane drove to the flower shop, he noticed somthing shiny something so beautiful,something that you couldn't imagine. He saw the most beautiful promise ring ever... Then he thought, was it worth it? He does feel guilty... After a few hours, while shane was stuck in traffic lisa on the other hand had alot of calling and planning, she called all of shane and lisa's friends to help her for the party.
Lisa's POV
so today i thought of some like ideas and party plans. Then i heard a knock on the door and i guess shane got back home, i opened the door and saw the most handsome guy in the world, then i realized, it was my boyfriend... Wow im so lucky to have him. But where were my flowers?. I greated him with a kiss on the cheek and together with a hug and he did the same. We then got interrupted by the happiest little puppy, CORNY! Shane then picked corny up, corny licked shanes face until his face was pure wet. Then as he got in he called my name and said he wanted to talk about something serious... Was he gonna break up with me?
My POV
oh no... My plan is ruined! I thought i changed his mind, oh no... What have i done? Is shisa gonna end?