"Hey" he called out.

"Yeah?" I turned back to face him.

"Can I sleep in your room? My heater is broken." He said.

Me and him?

"Yeah sure" I said. I want to say no but don't want to be bossy in his place.

Is this a good idea?

It's just nothing. Remember you already shared a bed with him? Don't worry, nothing will happen. A voice said

I doubt that. Are you sure nothing happens after what you did earlier? You've already proven that you have attractions to one another. Another voice said

"Earth to Janine!!" Adam snapped me out.

"Ah, yes what?" I asked. I didn't notice that we were inside the room.

"I was asking you. May I have my boxers on only? I'm not really comfortable with some clothing on" he said

"Boxers only?" I repeated and he smirked. Damn boy, I could feel the heat creeping.

"Yeah sure. Make yourself comfortable" I smiled as I headed to the bed and he proceeded on removing his clothes. I turned my back to him and faced the bedside table but huge hands captured my waist and turned me back.

"Don't turn your back" he whispered huskily.

"I'm sorry" I whispered back. My eyes trailed down to his naked torso and I felt myself swallow. Oh shit.
"Why are we whispering?" I asked to ease the tension.

"When we could be shouting!" He said, smirking. I have a feeling that this is not a good idea.

"What do you-"

I was silenced by his mouth. I do not want to respond but my lascivious body betrayed me. I slowly felt myself responding to his kisses. He poked his tongue towards mine, demanding for entrance and I gave it to him right away. He roamed his tongue inside me getting accustomed with my taste.

Why are my walls breaking every time I'm with him?

I keep on moaning at the desire building up inside me. I know I should stop this but this feels so good and right. It's as if the both of you are the only people in this world.

He started fisting his hand through my long hair. I don't know what to do but it seems like my unruly body does because my hands creeped on his neck and tangled my fingers with his hair.

Hoisting my nightgown up, he quickly threw it on the floor.

"You're so voluptuous babe" he whispered taking in the view laid before him and looked into my eyes. Desire, longing and lust are clearly seen inside them.

He reclaimed my lips once again and started to trail slow wet kisses on my nape down to the valley of my breast. He cupped one of them and played with the other one with his expert mouth. I could feel my peaks erect at his touch. I want to hold back the moans and sighs but I know I just can't so I let them all out and somehow, Adam took them as an encouragement for him to continue.

"Mmmm..." I moaned. I could feel myself wetter by the second.

He gave both his undivided attention and when both of my peaks became very erect, he moved south. He moved my thong aside and looked into my eyes. He placed a soft kiss on my lips before whispering something to me.

"Janine, do you want to do this? If you don't want, I could wait. Just tell me the words I need to hear"

I want to get rid of the feeling building up inside me.

"Will it hurt?" I asked like a naïve little girl.

"Yes" he sighed. "But I will be here for you. I won't leave you" He kissed my forehead.

"Okay" I mumbled

"What 'okay'?" His brows immediately met.

I took a deep breath and swallowed the lump on my throat. "I.. I want you now. I totally do, love." I said and he moved back to undress himself. When he was undressing his ownself, I ogled at the sight of him and the bulge down there. He pulled his boxers down and leaped away from it and climbed back to me.

"Ummm. Adam? I was wondering if... If..." I swallowed.

"You said it'll gonna hurt right?" and he nodded

"Yours is huge, I'll give you that" he chuckled.

"Stop it! I'm trying to be serious here!" I spanked his arm.

"Sorry babe. Go on" he cackled.

"I was wondering if I could still walk after this?" I asked.

"Yes. You could still walk but if you can't, I'll be there to catch you when you fall" he kissed my nose.

Then, he looked into my eyes seeking for approval and I nod my head enthusiastically. I am very sure that this is the time to say good bye to my absolute celibacy. He positioned himself on top of me and slowly pushed his manhood inside me. I immediately felt a pang of pain and tears clouded my vision.

"I'm sorry I caused you pain. Sorry, love. I promise it would be gone soon and it'll be worth it. I promise" He kissed the tear that rolled down on my cheek.

"It's okay. I want you and I know this will happen" I smiled and he thrusted even deeper making me shut my eyes due to the pain and fireworks exploding. He stayed there until I was acquainted with his size and started propelling his shaft slowly at first then later on, he began accelerating his pace as my stomach clutched and my toes curled.

He soon found a rhythm and I could feel my walls clenching around him.

"Mmmmm" I whimpered "Aaahhhh.... Mooooorrrreeee Adam!" and he quickened his pace as I keep screaming his name.

"I'm about to explodee!!!!" I shouted as I let out of my juices and I felt a cold liquid ejaculated within me, must be his seed.

"That was breathtaking!!" I panted as he placed his weight beside me.

"Yeah. It's the best I ever had" and he kissed me on my lips again and this time, without a doubt, I responded as realization hit me.

I love this man.