Everything Will Be Ok

"She will be alright Darcy. Let the doctor work on her." Darcy nods and looks at the bedroom door as it closes.
A half an hour passes and Darcy is pacing back and forth. The doctor comes out and Darcy quickly walks up to him. "Is she alright." He asks quickly
"Well...she has a few broken ribs, a broken wrist, and a bruised lung but she should be fine." Darcy nods.
"May I see her?" He asks softly. The doctor nods and Darcy quickly walks into the room seeing his beloved wife laying on the bed. Pale, and skinny, covered in cuts, and bruises. He pulls up a chair and sits down slowly next to her. He grabs her hand and squeezes it gently. "I'm sorry that this happened to you. I let you out of my sight for one second and....I just can't imagine what that monster has done to you." Darcy looks down and a tear escapes his eye. "Bingley and I are going somewhere. Wickham will come to us and we will get rid of him once and for all. You and your sisters should be safe here." He stands and kisses her on the forehead. "I promise I will return." He lets go of her hand and exits the room.
Elizabeth's sisters stand up quickly seeing Darcy walk out of the bedroom. He nods knowing what they were going to say. They all run into the bedroom past Mr. Darcy.
Bingley approaches Darcy and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Are you ready?" Darcy nods and they both walk out riding their horses north to a different manner that Wickham knows Darcy would be.