It all comes crashing down (part 1)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yes, can I please have a water and a grilled chicken salad with ranch dressing?" Said mom with a smile on her face.

"Sure thing!" Responded the waitress by the name of Sally, while writing the order on her note pad. "& you pretty lady?" She asked me.

I stood quiet for a moment looking at the menu, honestly not wanting anything.

"I'll have fried shrimps and fries with a coke." I replied in a not so happy tone, but not rude either.

My mom waisted no time as soon as the waitress walked away.

"Start off by telling me how you feel about Lance leaving."

I rolled my eyes. Just hearing the words Lance and leaving in the same sentence kills me Like a gun shot.

"I mean I'm obviously not happy about it."

"Why is that? You guys are 18 years old, I understand he's your best friend and he just came back but if he's choosing to leave it has to be for a good cause. You guys can text all day, call each other, face time, visit each other. You don't have to be so depressed about it."

She advised me with a sympathetic voice.

She stared at me with a glow in her eyes as I tried to ignore.

"Mom." I said in a soft and shaky tone.

"Yes dear." She gently placed her hand on mine.

"I just really don't want him to leave... I really really don't want him to leave again." I crossed my arms as a tear fell from my eyes.

"I know." She said softly.

2 Hours Later...

I'm finally home after a long day I'm feeling a little better now after spending some time with my mom. But I'm still very confused about what's gonna happen with everything and everyone around me. I take a deep breath of relief walking into an empty house. Mom went straight to dad's restaurant, I had to pass on that one. & Justin isn't home, his car isn't parked outside.

I'm walking up the stairs and quickly stop as I hear the house door open. I turn around to see who it is, as I realize is Justin I continue to go up stairs. If I can avoid an argument, disagreement, any tension or awkwardness at this point I will.

Just as I hit that last step, "Rose." Justin called my name from downstairs.

Loud enough for me to hear him, low enough for me to ignore.

But I roll my eyes, turn around and walk back down stairs.

"What?" I asked while looking at my nails. Not giving much importance to this conversation already.

"We need to talk." He said to me with a nervous look in his eyes.

He quickly took off his jacket and threw it on the floor.

I'm suddenly a little scared But overall confused. I take a step back.

"Okay about wha-

"I met someone." He confessed as he took a deep breath and ran his finger through his black hair.

Suddenly my knees begin to weaken. My vision begins to blur for a quick second, I take a deep breath and roll my eyes.

"We got to know each other and-

"& You cheated on me Justin!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I can feel my nostrils expanding and my face getting red. I'm looking at him in his eyes and all I see Is fear.