It all comes crashing down (part 2)

........,

Smacking him or hitting him with a bat were my first options.

But after thinking really deeply about this I have a better way to deal with everything.

.....

I storm into my house like a fucking hurricane. I find Justin sitting in the dining room. He stands up from the chair and places his phone on the table As fast as he could.

"What's wrong?" He asked slowly walking towards me.

I walked towards him with my arms crossed, my eyes dried up because I have no more tears left, and my heart cold.

I took a deep breath before speaking, thinking twice about what to say.

"About an hour ago when I left this house in my mind my world was destroyed, my life was over..."

I took a moment to breath in and breath out fighting back my tears that I refuse to let out.

I closed my eyes shut and licked My lips tasting my salty dried up tears.

"But I realized that I'm not the one whose losing, there's another girl involved in all of this who I'm pretty sure has no idea about me and You." I said in a very soft tone, no where near arguing.

"What are you saying?" He said As he slid his hands inside his pockets and leaned on the table.

I took a step closer to him.

"Kendall, Justin I know is Kendall." I swallowed that huge knot on my throat and looked away because if I watch his facial expression I swear I will punch him in the face.

I don't even have to look at his face I can feel the vibe, his body language says it all. He want to disappear at this point.

He took deep breath and burried his face into his hands for a minute.

"She told you?" He asked in a low tone.

"I mean you weren't gonna tell me it was her" I quickly responded.

"I'm so sorry Rose-

I placed my index finger on his lips while looking at the ground And shaking my head in disappointment.

"You have other things to be worrying about at this point, don't waste your time apologizing to me."

"But Rose-

"But nothing. Kendall is pregnant." I let out with out even thinking about it.

I walked backwards towards the house door as I watched his jaw drop.

"Do me a favor... Save all this pity talk, all these apologies for the one person who really needs it at this moment." I shook my head in disappointment as I looked into his eyes. His sad, lost, miserable eyes. He slid right into the chair with his mouth half open in shock.

"She's a really good girl, don't mess this one up."

I slowly shut the door and left him with no words.

JUSTIN'S POV:

I can feel the room spinning, as if I'm drunk or took a pill that I'm not suppose to.

This news just hit me Like a huge bucket of cold water. Why wouldn't Kendall tell me first?

I quickly get up from the chair grab my car keys from the kitchen counter and leave the house. As I'm basically running towards my car I can see Rose just sitting in hers. With both her hands and head on the steering wheel.